Photo Opporchancities

The_Munchmaster

Guest lazyphil

i concur with khun flashy :content: , it was good value, fun and interesting.....koh kret i suppose was way too far to get to from that location, i have good memorys from there.....the little weekend market is colourful for nice photos..

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have over 10,000 photos I snapped in my 3.5 years in thailand. My advice would be to put on a pair of comfy shoes and just go for a walk. Inspiration will be everywhere.

:yeahthat::beer::yeahthat::beer: :bangit:

A couple of years ago, I rode the skytrain a ways up Suk, stopped at a random stop, and walked around some. I came face-to-face with an OLD Singer sewing machine, outside a shop, very similar to one my mom had, decades ago (and she admits to missing it: those old Singer machines were bulletproof and would last forever, given a little care). She was very appreciative of that picture.

When I first came here, the RTR was still running wood burning steam engines on local runs. Wish I'd taken lots of pictures of those! :(

Behind the Thai Labor Museum there were or maybe still are, a bunch of old trains it would be cool to walk around there and see what phot opportunities are there...

Archived