India condemns 'racist' remarks by New Zealand TV host

Flashermac

Paul Henry's a wanker. I've watched him many times on brekky telly when I've been in The Shaky Isles.

People use the "he just says what everyone else thinks but is too shy to say" line. Trouble is, if this *IS* what everyone else thinks then it's a bit of a sad world.

Funny thing is though, he's actually British and migrated to New Zealand, so he's not a "real" Kiwi at all. Which is interesting given the comments he made the other day:

Is The Governor General REALLY A New Zelander?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The presenter/asswipe looks half injun to me. "

Apparently born in NZ grew up in UK and is half, as he says, Gippo, or gypsy.

And therein the flawed thought processes, oops, I didn't mean that about gypsies, sorry, honest....

new zealand, isn't that where the hobbits and the elves live?

i think mordor is there too.

I've got a few Gnomes living at the bottom of the garden. But the really fearsome ones are the Taniwhas. Bloody big monster things, ferocious they are.

new zealand' date=' isn't that where the hobbits and the elves live?

i think mordor is there too.[/quote']

I've got a few Gnomes living at the bottom of the garden. But the really fearsome ones are the Taniwhas. Bloody big monster things, ferocious they are.

:):up:

Friend of mine who's an old geezer attorney in New Orleans just got back from a poker trip to Australia and stopped off with his wife in NZ for a week too. Now he keeps raving about how beautiful both places were and how 'real' the people were, especially compared with Southern CA.

I'm just hoping that eventually wears off. sheeesh.

Good weekend sir.

Ps. Would like to see it myself someday.

Can anyone imagine Howard Stern or someone similar causing such a similar international fuss? To further confuse the issue, even Laos has more people than Middle Earth. :p

p.s. If her name is pronounced Dixit, why does she spell it Dikshit? No one expects you to pronounce Flashermac as Flask or Chuckwow as Charlie.

Archived