India condemns 'racist' remarks by New Zealand TV host

Flashermac

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sing out if you're ever here and I'll buy you a beer or three.

Coss

Its a deal. I vividly remember the beer Steinlager. I found some outlet place in Santa Monica that had it and bought a couple six packs for her and her friendsf for a 4th of July get together some where.

Went over very well. :content:

There was a NZ wine as well but can't remember the name for the life of me.

The few Kiwis I've met all seem to be from Auckland. Never Wellington or Christchurch. Wonder why?

Any way one day....

Then you can go out and look for some sheep together. :hubba:

The Brits I know call the Aussie's sheep shaggers and the Aussies call the Kiwis that. Not sure if I've ever heard a Brit call a Kiwi that though. The main complaint Brits have about them is the accent. I like it but then being American it all sounds good to us.

The few Kiwis I've met all seem to be from Auckland. Never Wellington or Christchurch. Wonder why?

Any way one day....

About a third of us live in Auckland. Wellington and Christchurch are small cities, a little backward and unaccustomed to the modern world and things like air travel and the concept of other countries and that people live in them.

:stirthepo:stirthepo:stirthepo

Any way one day....

About a third of us live in Auckland. Wellington and Christchurch are small cities' date=' a little backward and unaccustomed to the modern world and things like air travel and the concept of other countries and that people live in them.

:stirthepo:stirthepo:stirthepo [/quote']

I call bullshit on the last part. Oh, wait a minute, you were taking the piss...never mind.

One thing that surprises me about NZ is that the politicians never complain about the airport they have to fly into, at least I've never heard it. The place is nearly as gnarly as Kai-Tak was.

You Kiwis are manly men. :up:

Apologies to all in advance for the NZ style soundtrack in this clip. :p

icZDUp2a8UY

It took a helluva long time by sailing ship to reach NZ, so why the did anyone go there in the first place? It wasn't like OZ, where folks were forced to go there.

p.s. My grandfather did have a cousin who emigrated to Oz. He didn't find anybody he wanted to marry and died a bachelor.

Then you can go out and look for some sheep together. :hubba:

The Brits I know call the Aussie's sheep shaggers and the Aussies call the Kiwis that. Not sure if I've ever heard a Brit call a Kiwi that though. The main complaint Brits have about them is the accent. I like it but then being American it all sounds good to us.

CS, we English call the Welsh sheep shaggers :cover:

Simie.

Archived