Day room near Swampy

radioman

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My posts are becoming invisible again........PM, 2 posts above yours, I have provided information, including their website. Wiki say they were founded in 1998. Their website indicates nothing earlier than 1998. Here are 2 examples from their "About Us" link.....

Over 104 billion baht has been invested into the Thai economy since 1998

Over 41 billion baht has been invested in employee remuneration and training since 1998

@exit2dos, the poll is clearly trending towards the term Swampy not being used in a derogatory manner. I wonder who said that earlier?

I can only say when I use the term Swampy, it is meant because the damn airport was built on/in/near a swamp. I lived out there over a year and I can tell you, it is swampy. Marshes all over the place. I can only venture a guess that other people, when they say swampy, are not using it in a derogatory manner. Let's find out......

When you call it Swampy, do you mean it in a derogatory manner?

Sorry to hear you lived in a swamp. Hope you are doing better now. No one, from Wash Square to Pattaya calls the airport Swampy. It's just a stupid thing that's repeated over and over on this website

Sorry to hear you lived in a swamp. Hope you are doing better now. No one, from Wash Square to Pattaya calls the airport Swampy. It's just a stupid thing that's repeated over and over on this website.

What kind of a smart-ass comment is that supposed to be? A futile attempt at humor? I lived in Lat Krabang which was in the landing pattern of the airport. Very close. Very swampy.

And if you'd have any reading comprehension, I never said people called it that from WS to Pattaya, I said when it's used, it's not used in a derogatory manner, which is reflected in the poll.

Anything else??

Edit........I just did a google search on swampy airport. Try it once and see what pops up.

Archived