Seoul, Korea??

Big Kev

There are hundreds of bars and/or Karaoke bars as well as other entertainment venues in and around It'aewon. Center of It'aewon is the Hamilton Hotel which is a prime meeting point.

But beware - Seoul is very expensive...

Enjoy it.

jp1

Not sure if it is still there, but try the Nashville bar! On the main drag in Itawan! It was a decent place to meet. Trouble is, they play country music... Also, there are tons of Soldiers, U.S. running around, ask one of them! There weas an area known as top of the hill that was decent for well it was decent so maybe ask around with the soldiers! Good luck!

ok well considering I live in seoul and have done so for a while,,I will help you out...

looking for sex?

Itaewon hooker hill..they will take foreigners!!!!!!!more expensive of course than..chongyangri, miari, shinyongsan, and tohers....those are all subway station names, so you can easily find the places by getting to the subway...

those places are like amsterdam, woman behind glass...

problem is..VERY VERY difficult to get laid..they don't like to take foreigners, because of the korean men present..the girls will be tarnished, and the korean men will ruin their business

koreans are racist!...and extremly childish..not all koreans of course!!!!

thats how the sex business works though....

Itaewon is for us..of course expensive..

100bucks maybe...

there are lady bars...10 - 20 bucks a drink..for companionship and talking..depends on your wallet how dirty they get, but they wont do much...

barber shops..two spinning polls..found everywhere..

get a massage, Bj, HJ, even sex , the girls well epends don't it....

roomsalons..forget...unless you lie spending 500-1 thousand dollars on drinks and no sex........second round comes later at 200bucks..not worth it...of course you cant go alone..

well you could but people dont...its a place for rich to hang out...

if your a foreigner and you want some fast sex with hot girls

try some lady bars in Itaewon..buy them some drinks...

then tell her your looking for sex..those girls are 50/50 becasue they bleed you dry with lady driiks they dont sex..

but the hill, they sex, but be warned..they are tough..they have seen it all..negociate OK....upfront..

hope it helps........

i used to live in seoul, Air Force, and i think mysteryman said something to the fact that miari is a glasshouse type setting........true! and that the girls would not let you in.....false! most wont let you in but some will.........i went there one night with some pals and ended up in a couple of these rooms.......about 40 us each pop.....and some girls were beautiful and they are sitting on the floor in traditional style dresses (nothing underneath though)....i later was chatting with a Korean Air Force guy I worked with and he said that most girls there are underage......well, that explains it.......be careful as there is some mafia that hangs out there and they do not like foreigners!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

It might be worth your while heading south to the towns just outside of the US air bases, Osan and Kunsan.

I spent seven years living and working in Korea, but that was during the 70s and 80s and I know the times have changed.

Still, there was plenty of fun to be had in the bars in Songtan-si and Silvertown. I understand it is not the same as before though.

I was in Seoul last summer and had some fortune meeting ladies in the the lobby of my hotel and at the Namdaemun (South Gate) Market of all places.

I was staying at the Lotte Hotel and there were plenty of hookers trolling the lobby. I took one upstairs, but her asking price ($200.00 ST) was ridiculous especially considering I would be heading back to BKK soon.

However, I met an office worker and a minor celebrity later in the lobby and had some fun with them.

I was married to a Korean lady for 12 years, divorced in '97. I have many good memories of Korea, but, IMO, the place has changed so much. Korean women are still among the most beautiful in the world, I think, but there is just no comparison to the sanuk in Korea with places like Thailand.

wow cool story..

I have some questions for you..

so you were in the lotte hotel, and there were hookers just walking around the lobby?..not in the bars?..and did they just approach you or is there a certian game to play?

also namdaemun market, so you're walking around and girls approach you and say want a date?..how did that work??

yes your right 200 bucks short time is a joke!..wouldn't she drop the price?..so what happned there..

also and most important..Was she hot?..age?..

thanks man...

Hi mysteryman,

First I should tell you I speak fluent Korean - in fact, I taught it. That helps. Also, as I said, I spent 7 years in Korea, so I know a little about the place.

The Lotte Lobby is crawling with hookers. Same with the Seoul Plaza across the way. Some hang out in the hotel lounge/bar, some just - hangout. It is pretty much an eye contact thing. The one I met actually looked more like a businesswoman than a hooker. That's why I took her to my room. She originally quoted $300, but dropped the price to $200. I showed her the door.

In Namdaemun I had no problems meeting ladies in the street or in some of the shops. The funny thing is I ended up taking a college student I met just outside a KFC - I hate their chicken, but stopped for a Coke. She said she wanted to meet Westerners and, there I was.

I wish I could tell you the story of the minor celebrity I met in the lobby of the Lotte and spent two nights with. But, I think I will keep this story to myself. We still email back and forth.

I guess they are really getting ready for the World Cup over there, eh? I might have a trip to Seoul in June, but, I think after the WC is finished.

Archived