Paying a Girl's Barfine

expat

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

One time I kept buying tequila shots for a Soi Cowboy dancers until she eventually fell off the stage. Feeling guilty about the whole deal I paid her bar fine and told her to go home and try to sober up. Damn girl probably weighed 40 kg at most and must have knocked back 10+ shots. Quite impressive.

To be honest.......that's a lightweight to some of these girls. I've seen one girl do 23 and she was still going when I left. It's amazing how much these little girls can drink and still be vertical.

Totally dude. It's best to get them so drunk that they puke before taking them 'home.' So everyone passes out and there is no need to fuck anyone. Isn't that what barfines are all about?

Negative......that's why I left. I had long time aquaintance that couldn't handle her liquor too well. She passed out in the taxi on the way to the hotel, puked in it just as he pulled up to said hotel and I literally carry her, I mean like over the threshhold type of carry, through the lobby to the room. Then got to clean the puke out of her hair and put her to bed. No.....it's not better.

Archived