Happy Anniversary 8 Years

Torneyboy

To us ...eight years married last week 16/10 ..so i wisked my wife away from BKK to Singapore and a 6 day cruise on the Superstar Virgo ...and a few nights in Singapore before heading back..

The cruise took us to Penang,Mallaca, KL,Phuket and back to Singapore...after two days of no phone /forgot to arrange sim lol...no mags or Thai papers and no Thai food ....needless to say when we landed in Phuket she hit the ground running... :D

The ship was great you can be busy or do nothing ..very relaxing..food not bad .

I had not been to Phuket for eight years and her 17 years ago ..

some pics first of the ship/Phuket...on the dock at Phuket they had a large market set up ..no other ports did this :bow:

The taxi boys wanted everyone to do a tour and go to Phuket town...they have a large Central now ..still we wanted Patong..no one wanted us ..2000 return ..finally we got an old gent and a pickup 700 return.....

Sure were ...we had to push past them to try and find another way into town ...the stories that night of passengers and what they paid was ...fantasy land ...they must rub thier hands together wnen the ships come in....My wife couldn't get anywhere with them they just said no and looked through her ....

Btw ..it is a 45 minute drive into Patong...from the deep water port..

Archived