Problems with Board

Hamokhamok

I had another problem with the board at the weekend. I made one post on Friday (asked Waerth what he'd been cooking) but when I tried to reply to another thread my telecom provider wouldn't let me. I tried again a few times on Saturday but although I could view the board I was blocked from posting?!

However this morning in the office it is OK again?! :confused::dunno:

I had another problem with the board at the weekend. I made one post on Friday (asked Waerth what he'd been cooking) but when I tried to reply to another thread my telecom provider wouldn't let me. I tried again a few times on Saturday but although I could view the board I was blocked from posting?!

However this morning in the office it is OK again?! :confused::dunno:

I have the same problem with posts to Waerth. I wake up in the morning and they're gone. I always assumed moddies removed them because they weren't very polite. :dunno:

I've just realised that my home telecom provider and my office telecom provider are different companies (home = Du, work = Etisalat).

This is a major worry, as if they share info on sites they are each blocking then I may find in the future that I can't post at home or at work?!! :yikes:

Maybe because Sheik Saqr bin Mohammad al-Qassimi died.

You can get around any blocking of websites. Just lookup anon proxy server and VPN server. :shhh:

Archived