Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Another fuckwit....

"Republican US Senate candidate has come under fire for suggesting that pregnancies caused by rape were "something God intended to happen".

Richard Mourdock, standing in a key race in Indiana, made the remarks in a debate with his Democrat opponent.

His comments come two months after those of Missouri Republican Todd Akin, who said women's bodies had ways of preventing pregnancy after rape."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20054737

What planet do these people live on? ..Sadly the same one as the people who elect them, I suppose.

:beer:

"Democrats were feeling pretty good about their chances in Indiana's Senate race, even before last night's debate between Tea Party candidate Richard Mourdock and Democratic Rep. Joe Donnelly.

A Global Strategy Group poll released yesterday showed Donnelly leading by two points, thanks mostly to independents who were skeptical of Mourdock's proudly uncompromising approach to governing.

Mourdock might not have helped his case with independents in a debate last night, when he explained his pro-life position by saying that even pregnancies resulting from rape are "something that God intended to happen.â€

The comments echoed the "legitimate rape" comments from MIssouri Rep. Todd Akin earlier in the cycle, and came the same day a Missouri paper reported that Akin was arrested three times during anti-abortion demonstrations in the 1980s.

Those were supposed to be two easy wins for Republicans, but nothing is coming easy for either party in this year's Senate races, with both sides defending seats that were presumed to be easy wins."

LINK

It saddens me that a loon like Trump can get airtime to muddy the waters so close to the election:

My link

If the swing states haven't come to grips with the authenticity of Obama's status as an American citizen by now, they have bigger problems than who to vote for. So much for focusing on his record and policies - much easier to let a nutjob loose on the networks.

Another fuckwit....

"Republican US Senate candidate has come under fire for suggesting that pregnancies caused by rape were "something God intended to happen".

Richard Mourdock, standing in a key race in Indiana, made the remarks in a debate with his Democrat opponent.

His comments come two months after those of Missouri Republican Todd Akin, who said women's bodies had ways of preventing pregnancy after rape."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20054737

What planet do these people live on? ..Sadly the same one as the people who elect them, I suppose.

:beer:

The leader of the 'gang' believes

Jesus and the Devil are brothers.

This is more the norm then the .......

It saddens me that a loon like Trump can get airtime to muddy the waters so close to the election:

My link

If the swing states haven't come to grips with the authenticity of Obama's status as an American citizen by now, they have bigger problems than who to vote for. So much for focusing on his record and policies - much easier to let a nutjob loose on the networks.

When Clinton was President

the country was in such bad state of affairs

that the opposing party could only find fault with him over a

blow job!

Sounds like Obama has almost the same problem.

...and more Trump...

Trump to reveal ‘Michelle and Barack Obama’s divorce papers’, claims respected financial pundit

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2222070/Donald-Trump-announcement-reveal-divorce-papers-Michelle-Barack-Obama.html

Donald Trump is to claim that he has unearthed divorce papers of Michelle Obama and the President, according to a respected financial pundit with links to the tycoon.

It is alleged that the eccentric real estate mogul will claim that the documents show the First Lady and the President were at one point in their two decades of marriage seriously considering splitting up.

Trump set the hare running on Monday by claiming that he was set to make an announcement on Wednesday that would be ‘bordering on gigantic’ and that it would ‘possibly’ change the Presidential race...

Trump has decided to cool it. Now he is offering to donate US$5 million to any charity Obama wants if Obie will release his university records and show the passport he travelled to Pakistan on when US citizens were banned there.

I sincerely hope that Obama agrees and designates me as the recipient charity. :beer:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and venture there might be some kiddies in Cambodian orphanages who could really use that money, Flash - they probably don't live your wild, free-spending lifestyle but hopefully we can get them up to speed on Western decadence. :evilpumpkin:

FWIW, I plan to win 70million AUD next Tuesday night. I plugged that into xe.com for a conversion to baht and I think I broke the internet ..... :yikes: