Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Trump has decided to cool it. Now he is offering to donate US$5 million to any charity Obama wants if Obie will release his university records and show the passport he travelled to Pakistan on when US citizens were banned there.

I sincerely hope that Obama agrees and designates me as the recipient charity. :beer:

I will donate to charity of choice 25,000 Dong (Vietnam) if Mitt Romney releases his income tax for the past 10 years.

25,000 Dongs.

Why was Trump even a credible candidate to some? The man's company filed bankruptcy a couple times. If there ever was someone more unsuitable I'd like to know he or she is. Oh, forgot about Palin.

Colin Powell endorses Obama again. http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/25/14693729-colin-powell-endorses-obama-for-second-term?lite#__utma=37263676.889542976.1351194126.1351194126.1351194126.1&__utmb=37263676.0.10.1351194126&__utmc=37263676&__utmx=-&__utmz=37263676.1351194126.1.1.utmcsr=msn.com|utmccn=(referral)|utmcmd=referral|utmcct=/&__utmv=-&__utmk=77006679

I saw that Ann Coulter has tweeted calling Obama a 'retard'. The level of disrespect by Republicans in the media and elected politicians to this President is unprecedented. I'm not talking the average person. We've always called our Presidents names in private conversation and on forums and such. That is nothing new and not unexpected. However, a line is drawn for elected officials, the media, basically people that have a voice, celebrity basically people 'matter'. But most pointedly to politicians the media. Entertainers usually get a pass.

The level of disrespect is apalling. Bush, a far worse President didn't get it, even when it was deserved. The Dixie Chicks was the worse of it. That pales in comparison now.

Maybe Willard will lead the calvary

out of the 'gates' of

Fort Apache just like Reagan did.

Fort Apache existed but it was fortified

but it was not too far from Willard's grandfather lived

who left Arizona with the US Marshals on his heals.

Will Willard explain why his version of that 'exodus'

is completely different then what history reported?

Willard claims his ancestor went to Mexico because the Mormon Church sent him.

100% lie.

OK. On to religion. And multiple wives.

"Mitt Romney’s father George was born in Chihuahua, Mexico in 1907, the son of Gaskell Romney and Anna Amelia Pratt. Three generations of Romneys lived in Mexico because Miles Park Romney, a polygamist, moved the family there in 1884 as it became increasingly clear that the U.S. government would not tolerate polygamy in the Utah Territory.

The 1882 Edmunds Act stripped polygamists of the basic rights of U.S. citizenship, denying them the right to vote, serve on juries or hold office. Not dissimilar to current immigration raids, U.S. federal agents hunted and arrested polygamists. Polygamists were forced to leave the country or risk jail."

LINK

Thats all in the past now. No need to get excited.

Mormans have converted to conventional Christianity or thereabouts. If ever there was a conventional Christianity.