Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

TSA: What WON’T You Let Your Government Do to You?

http://thefreethough...government-you/

I mentioned this a few times before but several years ago, they asked the security chief at Tel Aviv airport about the TSA and America's system at the airport. Israel are bar none the biggest experts on airport security for obvious reasons.

The guy said all that TSA stuff is basically fluff for the public to make it seem they are actively fighting terrorism. He said, they have well trained people who basically profile people. The old white woman from Iowa visiting her grand kids on NYC is not worth it. That what the TSA are actually doing is a waste of time and takes eyes and manpower away from the real threats. Also, you stop things BEFORE they even arrive at the airport with surveilance of real threats. Basically we are going about it ass backwards.

I have a question, not saying it be sarcastic or whatever, but I know HIllary stirs up a lot of emotion. I remember her during the debates with Obama. They basically mirrored each other including healthcare. What specifically from a policy, ideological view that makes her not a good candidate for the Presidency? I think she would be farther left than Obama, but nto sure how far. Obama actually does some very centrist and even right of center (drone strikes, etc.) things. He is no liberal. Gay marriage can be seen as liberal but its a libertarian view to some respect and really the trend is going that way anyway. It was a matter of when not if in the future. He just cut down the time.

I'm trying to think of any policies that Hillary would have that I would be vehemtally against. I don't know enough about climate control rules to be against it which may be a big bone of contention for some. I think she'd be more in the Gore camp.

Save that, I'm not sure how liberal she really would be. I know one though. The Republicans in their present state will not work with her. She will be almost as hated as Obama.

Which seems to be the rule rather than the exception in the US of A, and not just for TSA. :(

I remember reading that Al Gore got stopped and searched a few years ago. :p

p.s. Hillary is known to have a terrible temper. I worked with a guy some years back whose brother was an Arkansas state trooper assigned to the Little Rock governor's mansion. The brother said Hillary would lose her temper over Bill's shenangians are throw things at him - lamps, dishes etc. Someone with such a temper might not be good in the White House. :dunno:

Finally, some good news...

Police: Fla. father beats accused child abuser

http://news.yahoo.com/police-fla-father-beats-accused-child-abuser-193806138.html

A Daytona Beach father beat an 18-year-old man unconscious after finding him sexually abusing his 11-year-old son early Friday morning, police said.

The father called 911 around 1 a.m. after he walked in on the alleged abuse, police said. When officers arrived, they found Raymond Frolander motionless on the living room floor. He had several knots on his face and was bleeding from the mouth.

"He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you," the father told the 911 dispatcher. "I drug him out to the living room."...

5e05eb1309bd421c5a0f6a706700ad18.jpg