Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Donna, STFU if you know what's good for you...

Trump ‘does not have the right to say and do exactly what he pleases,’ Judge Chutkan says, issuing gag order

A federal judge on Monday issued a gag order on former President Donald Trump, limiting what he can say about special counsel Jack Smith’s federal prosecution into his alleged attempt to subvert in the 2020 presidential election.

The order restricts Trump’s ability to publicly target court personnel, potential witnesses, or the special counsel and his staff. The order did not impose restrictions on disparaging comments about Washington, DC, – where the jury will take place – or certain comments about the Justice Department at large, both of which the government requested.

“This is not about whether I like the language Mr. Trump uses,” Judge Tanya Chutkan said. “This is about language that presents a danger to the administration of justice.”

“His presidential candidacy does not give him carte blanche to vilify public servants who are simply doing their jobs,” the judge added...

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/10/16/politics/trump-gag-order-chutkan-hearing/index.html

...do you think Donna has a gag reflex? I suppose we could ask Putin....

Funnier than a funny thing...

Former President Donald Trump posted a video on Truth Social over the weekend criticizing Senator Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, former Attorney General Bill Barr, and others in the GOP he denounced as “RINOs,” claiming that "Republicans eat their young."

6 hours ago, Coss said:

who has used his opening speech, for proselytising.

Isn’t that against the First Amendment, Separation of Church and State and What Not?
Not surprised TBH since the founding fathers were puritans and in a country where some schools teach creationism and Intelligent Design over Evolution.

A country where a large percentage of the population believe that the earth is only 6,000 years old and a lesser so percentage believing that the earth is flat.

Basket case of a nation 

Mike Johnson helped Trump on January 6 - now he’s a threat to democracy

The Louisiana congressman Mike Johnson, whom Republicans in Congress elected as their speaker after more than three weeks of leaderless chaos, played a key role in Donald Trump’s attempts to subvert the results of the 2020 election.

Johnson amassed enough support to win the speakership because of his allegiance to Trumpian ideals, earning him the nickname on the far right of “Maga Mike”. A litmus test of sorts for the speakership was alignment with rightwing views, including believing in a stolen election, though the firebrand approach of failed speaker candidate Jim Jordan soured moderate members, despite his election-denying bonafides.
Full Article

I see that Donna was admonished again (1st fine $5K, this fine $10k) for having a go at the Judge's clerk.

I am taking some warm and fuzzy pleasure, in seeing, not just the beginning of Donna's downfall, but his/her/the orange's,  slide into madness.

Donald Trump and three of his children will soon take the stand in a New York business fraud case.

The New York Attorney General's Office said the former president will testify on 6 November and his three children will take the stand before him.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-67243100.amp

The below is attributed to Donald Trump excepting where noted:

"I don’t know them."

"I don’t know him, no, I really don’t know her,”

"Now it’s possible I have a picture with them because I have a picture with everybody."

I don't know Donald Jr. at all,” Trump said, “I never heard of him at all".

I don’t know him. I saw him sitting, in one picture, at a table with me. That’s the — that’s the only thing I know about him.” 

"Eric is a highly unstable “nut job” ".

"I have no relationship to — with him. I have no relationship with him.""

"No, just so you understand, he said very nice things about me, but I have no relationship with him. I don’t — I’ve never met him.""

"I have no relationship with Ivanka. I don’t think I’ve ever met her. I never met her. I don’t think I’ve ever met her.""

Interviewer: "...you did say on three different occasions you had a relationship with Ivanka. Now you say there is not.""

TRUMP: "Well, I don’t know what it means by having a relationship. I mean she was saying very good things about me, but I don’t have a relationship with her. I didn’t meet her. I haven’t spent time with her."

"I don't know who the children are. I mean, you'll you have to give me a definition because I really don't know who they are. I can only say they have to stand down, let law enforcement do their work," 

"I've always denounced - any form, any form, any form of any of children -- you have to denounce." 

"I don't have any". "I have no classified documents."

Interviewer: "how many terminations have you funded? have you paid for any abortions?"

"Well, I don’t know what it means, I dont have any".

Satire.