Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

snapback.pngCoss, on 15 May 2018 - 12:05, said:

Israel Kills Dozens at Gaza Border as U.S. Embassy Opens in Jerusalem - Google it

only 40 miles away from the Embassy opening, Israel celebrates by killing people

As usual Coss doesn't tell the full story...Israel beat back invaders...too difficult for you brain to comprehend? Ohhh, doesn't

fit your agenda...if armed invaders came to the shore of NZ this is OK??? of course not...you protect your country and

borders...

In a statement from the Prime Minister’s Office, Netanyahu noted that “the determined action of the IDF and the security forces prevented a breach into Israel’s borders."

attachicon.gifJaVanka-killings.jpg

58 Palestinians, including several teenagers, have been killed and more than 1,350 wounded by gun fire. Israeli soldiers and snipers used barrages of tear gas as well as live gunfire to keep protesters from entering Israeli territory.

Cavanami in a new departure from reason, you've posted your comments, in line with my post, that you've quoted.

So for casual readers, I'll highlight the Cavanami comments, within my post, in a different colour, so people don't think I've lost the plot and am arguing with myself.

And Cavanami, despite 'Grinning like a Chimp' Netanyahu's comments, these were protestors, not an army.

So I guess if the 'caravan' at the USA border, pushes into US soil, it would be OK by you to just shoot them.

Armed protestors! you missed that part, Coss...

Why is there no mention that the protesters also had guns? Also I saw many using slingshots, do people realise that this weapon is as deadly as a hand gun, remember David and Goliath, or the retreat of Xenophon.

May I inform the community that I have changed my admiration- rating for president Donald from ´not existing ´ to ´endless´. Reason being that as a European Liberal with communist tendencies I am overwhelmend by the president´s sudden dedication to factory workers´ wellbeing on worldwide basis. Did I wrongly think previously that his love for the rustbelt underdogs somewhat evaporated since the election has been executed I am now full of glowing support for his latest move to save the Chinese electronic industry. Maybe did somebody from Beijing threaten to publish his tax declaration ? I am surprised.

Turns out that the Chinese have just funded a Theme Park Resort, in Indonesia, to the tune of 500 million USD, this is half it's funding. And you'll never guess who is developing some or all of this... It will 'headline' a Trump golf course and Trump Hotels...

Golly

So Trump changes USA policy on the Chinese phone company, just as he finds out he's getting half a billion for his business.

In another Triumph for Trump.....

North Korea warns US it could pull out of planned summit with Trump

North Korea on Tuesday said a planned summit next month between President Trump and Kim Jong Un is at risk because of joint military exercises between the U.S. and South Korea.

North Korea said it was ending talks with South Korea, and a confusing statement from the country's state news agency strongly suggested that the drills threatened the fate of the historic summit.

"The United States will also have to undertake careful deliberations about the fate of the planned North Korea-U.S. summit in light of this provocative military ruckus jointly conducted with the South Korean authorities," North Korea's Korean Central News Agency said in a statement first reported by the Yonhap News Agency in South Korea.

The news agency said the drills between the South Korean and U.S. air forces are an "intentional military provocation" to undermine recent diplomatic talks.....

http://thehill.com/policy/international/387800-north-korea-threatens-to-cancel-meeting-with-trump-report

The truth is about to catch up to Trump and he has Giuliani to thank for it.

Today, Tuesday, is the deadline for President Donald Trump to file his financial disclosure form for 2017. That fact may seem trivially bureaucratic, but lurking at its core is a dilemma for Trump that continues to metastasise into something ever more grotesque.

The need to submit this form shows that in the Stormy Daniels matter, Trump has been boxed in by his lawyer Rudy Giuliani - and by his own tweets - with no good way out...

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/opinion/news/article.cfm?c_id=466&objectid=12052230

Turns out that the Chinese have just funded a Theme Park Resort, in Indonesia, to the tune of 500 million USD, this is half it's funding. And you'll never guess who is developing some or all of this... It will 'headline' a Trump golf course and Trump Hotels...

Golly

So Trump changes USA policy on the Chinese phone company, just as he finds out he's getting half a billion for his business.

And....

U.S. lawmakers push back on Trump talk of helping China's ZTE

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-china-zte-congress/u-s-lawmakers-push-back-on-trump-talk-of-helping-chinas-zte-idUSKCN1IG37O