Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Tuesday, the White House released a statement, saying Ramadan “reminds us of the richness Muslims add to the religious tapestry of American life.†The month-long holiday begins this week.

google it

Rex Tillerson may be gone, but he hasn't forgotten.

Speaking to soon-to-be graduates of the Virginia Military Institute on Wednesday, Tillerson dropped this truth bomb:

"If our leaders seek to conceal the truth, or we as people become accepting of alternative realities that are no longer grounded in facts, then we as American citizens are on a pathway to relinquishing our freedom."

Woof.

Double woof.

You may remember that Tillerson was removed as Secretary of State by President Donald Trump after a remarkably tempestuous year in office -- a period of time during which relations between the two men grew badly strained.

Things were never really the same after reports surfaced last fall that Tillerson had called Trump a "moron" in a Pentagon meeting in the summer of 2017. Tillerson didn't deny using that word, although he sought to shame the press for even covering it. Which means, of course, that he said it.

Then there was the time when Tillerson directly refused to provide Trump cover following the President's "both sides" comments about the white nationalist violence in Charlottesville, Virginia.

"The President speaks for himself," Tillerson remarked at the time.

Trump says some unauthorised immigrants 'aren't people' but 'animals' who will be rapidly kicked out of the US

5afc69b3e988ef1d008b4c7d-1200.jpg

President Donald Trump on Wednesday said some unauthorised immigrants “aren’t people†but “animals†who will be taken out of the country “at a rate that’s never happened before.â€

Trump also said the US has the “the dumbest laws on immigration in the world.â€

“We have people coming into the country, or trying to come in, we’re stopping a lot of them, but we’re taking people out of the country, you wouldn’t believe how bad these people are,â€Trump said during a meeting with California lawmakers and officials who oppose their state’s policies on sanctuary cities.

“These aren’t people. These are animals, and we’re taking them out of the country at a rate that’s never happened before,†Trump added.

Trump, who has long condemned sanctuary cities, also said the US has the “the dumbest laws on immigration in the world.â€

Read more at https://www.business...aX5OvMri8Yxi.99

I wonder what happens when he forgets to take his "Standing up and talking" pills in the morning.

in the video at the link, note the seating plan in front of him - Screen cap below - you'd think that he'd know Jeff Sessions and Kirstjen Nielsen by now...

post-1447-0-98956000-1526509583_thumb.png

Trump says some unauthorised immigrants 'aren't people' but 'animals' who will be rapidly kicked out of the US

I believe he was talking about MS13 and other street gangs. If so, then I, sigh, agree with him. Spent a lot of time in Central America and saw the effects of these gangs.

Typical Coss misdirection and BS....another Coss nothing burger....move on...

Hey Moron, I was reporting an article from businessinsider.com.au and I did not embellish or change it, I quoted parts of it and I even gave you the link.

so if there was Misdirection or Bull Shit, I look forward to your letter of complaint to the Editor at businessinsider.com.au

did you read the article at the link or watch the video at the link?