Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

From the land of fruits and nuts...

People tend to think of the heroin trail as starting in an opium poppy field someplace in Southeast Asia or Mexico -- not in Northern California.

Sprawling opium poppy field found in Northern California

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/15/sprawling-opium-poppy-field-found-in-northern-california.html

Yes.

And in today's InterNews, something that astounds me:

In Trumperbelle's filing of his financial disclosure form, the 92 page doc lists him as Director/Chairman/President but mainly President of 565 Companies/Entities.....

I thought he was supposed to divest himself of this stuff when he became POTUS.

I haven't read the whole thing, for someone whose wealth is based in a large part on his brand, he's got some huge liabilities...

And for those who want read it - https://oge.app.box....mp2018Annual278

Not Fake News, it's even got Donald's own signature on it in his best felt pen. 15 May 2018 - at the top, look.

Bubi, one item that may cause you to chortle, as it did me...

E.U. leader lights into Trump: ‘With friends like that, who needs enemies?’

BRUSSELS — Even by the stressed standards of relations between Europe and the United States in the Trump era, European Council President Donald Tusk’s Wednesday criticisms were unusually cutting.

At the outset of a summit of European leaders whose agenda items, point by point, have to do with the flames of crises that many Europeans see as ignited by President Trump, Tusk ripped into what he called “the capricious assertiveness of the American administration†over issues including Iran, Gaza, trade tariffs and North Korea.

In comments to reporters and a subsequent tweet, he suggested the White House had lost touch with reality. He said Europe didn’t need enemies when it had friends like the United States. And he exhorted European leaders not to be reliant on Washington.

ixECPqgQ_normal.jpeg

Donald Tusk

✔@eucopresident

Looking at latest decisions of @realDonaldTrump someone could even think: with friends like that who needs enemies. But frankly, EU should be grateful. Thanks to him we got rid of all illusions. We realise that if you need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of your arm.