Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

It's mind boggling the waste in military spending.

Planes the Air Force does not want.

Ships the Navy does not want.

I was in Tucson a few years ago.

Had an axle issue with my vehicle.

Found a place that specializes in these matters.

Off the beaten path near the big truck repair places.

As I was waiting I viewed some military camo tanker/oil/fuel trucks being repainted.

I walked over and viewed.

There was absolutley nothing wrong with any of the paint on these tankers that were being repainted.

They were all being repainted exactly the same.

I asked the owner of this large truck repair facility.

His answer was that the base commander of Davis Monthan Air Force Base had extra money in his repair budget and that if he did not spend it he would "lose" this amount in the next years budget.

So all of the fuel trucks were being repainted - even though they did not need to be repainted.

<< It's mind boggling the waste in military spending.

Planes the Air Force does not want.

Ships the Navy does not want. >>

It is Congress that does it, pork barrel projects for their districts. There is big money and lots of employment in building those unwanted ships and planes, even if the military turns right around and trashes them.

p.s. I have seen the same "use it or lose it" mentality in Thailand. My university up north would spend piles of money on landscaping, changing everything year after year. I asked why they didn't spend the money on th elibrary. Answer - "different budget".

Answer - "different budget".

I viewed the local VA Hospital.

Changed all of the toilet flushers to automatic.

All the sink faucets to automatic. Some sort of light sensor.

All of the bathrooms already had handicapped sinks and toilets.

The new ones might be good. But the old ones were not old as the whole building had been rehabed not long before.

The "different budget" syndrome.

I viewed the local VA Hospital.

Changed all of the toilet flushers to automatic.

All the sink faucets to automatic. Some sort of light sensor.

All of the bathrooms already had handicapped sinks and toilets.

The new ones might be good. But the old ones were not old as the whole building had been rehabed not long before.

The "different budget" syndrome.

FYI, there is a big push for that in healthcare. It has a lot to do with the transmission of desease. So many if not all hospitals in the states are going to essentially "touch free" bathrooms and antiseptic finishes. I saw an impressive study on its effectiveness a few years ago.

This one got through my spam filters.

Excerpt from Muad'Dib's January 7th, 2013 Critical Mass Radio interview:

...They used a poster child for this to get everybody's sympathy and to get everybody's emotions up so that they could hopefully bring in a gun ban. They used a little poster child, a little blonde-haired blue-eyed six year old girl. She was the face, the poster child. She was supposedly killed along with the other 19 six year olds and seven year olds at Sandy Hook. Three days later Obama was there doing a photo op and she's sitting on his knee. She's supposed to be dead, used as a poster child, this little girl died - she's sitting on Obama's knee three days later. The same little girl.

And then they have her parents interviewed. It shows that they're all actors. It never really happened, because the guy that was supposedly her dad, is shown in the video where he's to the side and he's laughing and joking with other people and then he's called up in front of the camera. He's off to the left. Then he's called to the center, to the focus of the camera to be interviewed and to give his speech about Sandy Hook and about his daughter. And he goes from on the side from laughing and joking with everybody, he comes up to the center and ... he takes the joking, smiling face off and you can see him physically trying to force his face to look sad and then he starts talking about how his daughter's been killed. They're actors. There were no bodies.

It was a made for TV drama to try to ram through the gun control laws, because they want to kill the American people and they can't kill armed people. That's why Hitler disarmed the Germans, it's why Stalin disarmed the Russians, it's why chairman Mao disarmed the Chinese and they killed between them something like 120 million of their own people. And that's what they want to do in America and they can't do it because the people have the Second Amendment and they have guns. So they have to do all of this, and they'll keep doing it. There will be more incidents like this, which are made for television, until they manage to persuade the American people to give up their guns. And then they'll start killing the Americans. Because the Americans are the only people stopping them from doing what they want to do already. They know they can't put their next phase, which is reducing the world's population, they can't put that phase into operation whilst the Americans have got millions of guns.

FYI, there is a big push for that in healthcare. It has a lot to do with the transmission of desease. So many if not all hospitals in the states are going to essentially "touch free" bathrooms and antiseptic finishes. I saw an impressive study on its effectiveness a few years ago.

This is a valid point.

Correct. Too many go to hospital and come out with some sort of infection.

Yoy may as well say, that now 50% of Americans are poor! Thanks to our brilliant politicians!!!

35 Statistics About TheWorking Poor In America That Will Blow Your Mind

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/35-statistics-about-the-working-poor-in-america-that-will-blow-your-mind

In America tonight, tens of millions of men and women will struggle to get to sleep because they are stressed out about not making enough money even though they are working as hard as they possibly can. They are called “the working poorâ€, and their numbers are absolutely exploding. As arecent Gallup poll showed, Americans are more concerned about the economy than they are about anything else. But why are Americans so stressed out about our economic situation if things are supposedly getting better? Well, the truth is that unemployment is not actually going down, and the real unemployment numbers are actually much worse than what is officially being reported by the government. But unemployment is only part of the story...

#1 According to the U.S. Census Bureau, more than 146 million Americans are either “poor†or “low incomeâ€.

#2 According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 57 percent of all American children live in a home that is either “poor†or “low incomeâ€.

#3 Back in 2007, about 28 percent of all working families were considered to be among “the working poorâ€. Today, that number is up to 32 percent even though our politicians tell us that the economy is supposedly recovering...