Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

No Spying Involved.

"An unarmed target drone found in central Philippine waters was launched from a U.S. Navy ship during a combat exercise off Guam last year and may have been washed by ocean currents to the country, officials said Tuesday."

LINK

"Rumored plans to use a $1 trillion coin to solve America's debt crisis could be sidelined by a Republican Congressman who wants to stop the Obama administration from pursing the option.

Rep. Greg Walden (R-Ore.) said on Monday he will introduce a bill to prevent a maneuver that has been suggested by a New York congressman and debated in multiple media reports.

A legal loophole allows the U.S. Treasury to mint platinum coins in whatever denomination it chooses - even $1 trillion."

LINK

Seems logical to me !

"Of the first five presidents, four owned slaves. All four of these owned slaves while they were president.

Of the next five presidents (#6-10), four owned slaves. Only two of them owned slaves while they were president.

Of the next five presidents (#11-15), two owned slaves. Both of these two owned slaves while they were president.

Of the next three presidents (#16-18) two owned slaves. neither of them owned slaves while serving as president.

The last president to own slaves while in office was the twelfth president, Zachary Taylor (1849-1850).

The last president to own slaves at all was the eighteenth president, Ulysses S. Grant (1869-1877).

So twelve of our presidents owned slaves and eight of them owned slaves while serving as president."

I was subjected to involuntary servitude by Lyndon Baines Johnson. My father was subjected to involuntary servitude under FDR.

p.s. I am descended through my grandmother from Robert Carter I, grandfather of Robert Carter III who freed over 500 slaves. Didn't inherit any of their money though. :(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Carter_III