F#*&^@ sales people did it again

tartempion

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buy her a bra? My Mrs used to hate them ... happy days before she finally got into the archan mood. (Oh, I can't do that now ... I'm an archan.) I liked having a cute young Mrs who went everywhere with me braless. Sigh ... I had a Thai colleague who wouldn't have anything to do with female archans. Said they were all stuck in an image problem. He was right. As soon as he found out a cute girl was an archan, he lost interest.

p.s. Ever thought of buying a hovercraft? Should be a smoother ride for touring the rice paddies.

[quote name=tartempion...

Curious' date=' but what a bunch of idiots....

[/quote]

So you bought the vehicle without driving it yourself first, only taking the word (translated?) of the sales folks if using the clutch was required to change gears.

You do realize you have serious narcissism issues, don't you?

:content:

TH

TH,

I you would read my OP you would see:

1) the first 130cc samlor demonstrated did not need the clutch hanlde (have for show only :surprised:) TIT

2) the 150cc samlor demonstrated did NEED the clutch to be driven but had the advantage to have a backwards gear.

3) we clearly told them both in Thai and English we wanted a clutchless samlor, even the clutch handle was only for "show"

4) we were told they also had a 150cc clutchless samlor, no backwards gear at the same price as the 130cc clutchless damlor, TIT again.

So yes, we bought that one without asking a demo.

Now if you buy a car, test drive it, order one and then get a car delivered which does not correspond to what you were told one suffers from narcissism?

10 years I live here.

I have rented houses, bought furniture, motorbikes, TV's, PC's, vacuum cleaners, cars, built a house.

And if I conclude Thais sales employees in general don't have a clue what they are selling I suffer from narcissism.

All right Sara Palin.

Hmmm. Let's analyze. First off, we admit that:

[color:purple]"...I conclude Thais sales employees in general don't have a clue what they are selling..."[/color]

Then, the action is...

[color:purple]"4) we were told they also had a 150cc clutchless samlor, no backwards gear at the same price as the 130cc clutchless damlor, TIT again.

So yes, we bought that one without asking a demo."[/color]

If I had that opinion of the sales staff where I were shopping, I wouldn't do that in Farangland. :doah:

You are correct in that narcissism is certainly not the word I would use (I don't get TH's usage of it here actually). :dunno: There are others, but that's not the point.

You were at least as much at fault as the Thai sales guy, like that fact or not... :nono:

Archived