DeeLing does Bangkok

dashiling

I'm inspired by Brownfox to make a contribution to my favorite pastime, GoGoGirl Hunting, and maybe earn myself a little higher rank than Newbie. I do love the GoGo's!

I'll assign letter grades as i can't be bothered to mess with emoticons. I'm usually after the slim cute cheerleader type girls, so i vie with the Japanese for girls attention too often. But i go for variety. Chubby girls can be a lot of fun too. If your kink is fat asses, Huge Boobs, Ladyboys or lots of tats... my rating may not help you much.

First off NANA PLAZA

Mandarin (upstairs)A-

I like this place, though it used to be better. But there is some lovely girls there and no BUymedrinkee BS

Mandarin Coyote (second floor) A-

There are some goodlooking girls that are not shy. Fun setup for partying.

Fantasia D-

The dekserves will beg for a drink before they even serve you! Ugly girls. good place to recommend to tourist couples.

Rainbow4 B

I think this place is overrated. That being said, the girls are of consistently not-butt-ugly quality and there are a LOT of them to choose from. Plus the staff is great and there is no buy-me-drinkee-BS here.

G-Spot B+

I like the layout here, good for partying. Girls are hit and miss, but a lot of variety in looks, so usually can find a two hour tilak. There is one stunningly small and cute "girl" here. 90 percent sure Katoey, but truly a testament to someones surgical skills. I admit it, i did it!

Spankys C+

This place is stunning to look at Fabulous detailed buildout, but it feels like a Patpong tourist trap. girls will sit with you two at a time hounding you for drinks. If you're into smacking asses with foam rods this place may be for you. Maybe a good place for a couple mates to tie one on and mess with the girls, but the tab will be wallet busting for sure.

Rainbow3 A+

I'll give it highest rating because it has really improved. I think they dumped some bad apples from the staff. Last year and before there were always a couple of dour bitches that would sit between you and the dancing girls either staring at you with a mean shitty face or arguing with each other very loudly right the fuck in front of the stage! Of course the talent was poor because the place was unpopular. Also they knocked down a wall to the beer bar next door and i think that Feng Shwaid the place.

Exotica D-

I hate this place! poor quality talent, shitty staff. Just BS. I'd give it an F but they are still in business so... not total Failure

Carnival D

This place has seen better days. It's just freaking threadbare. Hags that look like they were servicing the G.I.s back in the 60's. But i remember it being fun and full...ten years ago I wonder if the mechabull still runs?

Secrets C

Small, not many girls of average to ugly looks. Might be a good home bar if your trying to hide from someone. I remember they had a super hot and crazy dangerous looking Mamasan... years ago. Got the feeling that she was a thousand yearold witch.hmm..

Rainbow1 A+

Hot youngish girls, Lots of Japanese.

Playskool A+

I think i hit it on a good night, But damn! there are some fine ass girls in there and a good atmosphere. Girls having a good time. almost went for threesome. Don't go, it's all for me!

Hollywood A

Mostly good looking girls, No BS

Rainbow2 A

Good looking girls, lots of Japs. No BS

VooDoo B

typical GoGo. girls are hit and miss in quality. I don't like the name or the sign, Bad JuJu

Mercury- Can't rate, went last year but don't remember

Angelwitch -Can't rate since it has been so long since iv'e been. used to have good shows.

DC10- No idea but i think it's just a bar. Hogsbreathe?

Casanova, Cascade, Obsession... Ladyboys, ladyboys, and more ladyboys. Sadly Cascade started out alright with Girls and running waterfalls, but it turned katoey in short order. What happens? do they hire one that brings a friend that brings a friend and then it's all over?

RedLips -I want to give it a D, but not fair since i haven't been in ages. I recall a bad situation with mix of labyboys and girls. Maybe it's improved.

Pretty Lady- Can't Rate Can't be bothered to go in there

I'll be back with a Cowboy Roundup before too long

Comments are welcome. Maybe someone wants to rate the ones i missed

CHEERS, Dee Ling

Is Hogsbreath still there? Haven't been there for years. It used to be an expat hangout, apparently for ex-USAF types (think VN War). Cheap enough and friendly girls, but even I felt young in there. :p

Casanova used to be a fun bar to take a newbie to and see if he caught on. Then the "women" started turning into Amazons! They wouldn't even fool Stevie Wonder at 20 paces.

AngelWitch is all right, if you don't mind watching the same shows over and over. I heard they've gone topless again, but haven't dropped by to see. I'm sort of bored with NEP these days and almost always go to Cowboy.

Is Hogsbreath still there? Haven't been there for years. It used to be an expat hangout, apparently for ex-USAF types (think VN War). Cheap enough and friendly girls, but even I felt young in there. :p

...AngelWitch is all right, if you don't mind watching the same shows over and over. I heard they've gone topless again, but haven't dropped by to see. I'm sort of bored with NEP these days and almost always go to Cowboy.

Hogsbreath is long gone, Spankys is where it used to be. Wasn’t so much Viet guys as O&G construction guys on rotation. Most of that same crowd hang out at beer bar near Raja Hotel.

DC-10 is now jointly owned by same guy from Spankys (he is suppose to run it) and a couple of silent partners. The only time I went in the girls certainly reminded me of Hogsbreath in its latter days (sorry Bob :cool: ).

Haven't been to Angelwitch in a couple of years, but there was time it was my go-to place, one of the Mama-sans was really good at picking winners for me. :content:

TH

Carnival D

This place has seen better days. It's just freaking threadbare. Hags that look like they were servicing the G.I.s back in the 60's. But i remember it being fun and full...ten years ago I wonder if the mechabull still runs?

Hahaha...did you not even notice that Carnival is all ladyboys now? Has been for a couple years...

Archived