Getting banged for free?

Lusty

One other time I got it for free was with a freelancer from Gullivers. It was my first trip to Thailand, but I’d did the linguaphone course (I minded reading David from Mango Sauce’s advice). Like David I was surprised at the new talent I’d found for languages, perhaps my only really talent LOL. I can seem to pick up the rhythm and sounds of a language quite quickly and adeptly. It was very exiting talking another language to these hot chicks.

Anyhow she was smoking hot property as it turned out. She actually drove me to her flash condo in her brand new Honda CRV. She was rolling in cash, much more money than I had at the time. I always wonder why she chose me, Christ she nearly gave me money to get my own Taxi home but I wouldn’t let her! She left her telephone number in my phone but I was only interested in threesomes at the time with these two cute GOGO girls and she just seemed like an anomaly at the time. I never called her back.

Now when I can look back on it – she must have been lonely. We’d had a really great afternoon together, talking and laughing and when I made my apologies to leave (I was intent on the twin GOGO girls), I think the thought of being lonely kind of kicked in. Christ she even had to convince me to come back to hers.

I’d like to sum it all up, but it’s very difficult. I think if you’re the alpha male type, and you’ve got a good sense of humour, and you can deign to learn their lingo, it’s not really that hard to get banged for free.

Of course I don’t usually bother, to me the simplicity of putting cash down and getting laid, then fucking off seems the best idea; but it’s good to know I can always apply some charm and see what crops up...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever, just sharing my experiences. There's no word of a lie in them, or even exaggeration (if that's even plausible). Think what you like - I don't particularly care.

The trouble with you mongers is that you are so adamant about your oriental boxes that you forget that you yourself have confined yourself in a box - and surprise, surprise, it's an oriental box. LOL

I don't know Coss, his story stipulated she was rolling in cash. It is not unlike some western women who just goes out to find a man for fun, it happens i Thai as well, especially in these enlighten days where women no longer view sex as an evil thing and they must marry as a virgin :beer:

by "paid for the long game" I am alluding to becoming a husband...

I know loads of rich, duplex condo owning, CRV driving, husband seeking chicks who roll up to Gullibles every night, hoping to catch the hunky legit westerner amidst the thongs of sex tourists and resident mongers who frequent the place.

by "paid for the long game" I am alluding to becoming a husband...

I think you’re right Coss. There she was, smokin’ hot, loads of cash (her father a captain of industry – or so she says), playing seductress.

It all sounded plausible – you have to remember this was my first trip to Thailand and I was still easy pickings. However here I was going home with two or three girls every night, I was in Disneyland, I was on a big buzz. The idea of settling down with one chick, no matter how beautiful or rich, was not only preposterous, it was ridiculous.

I later surmised that her game was to check the size of the geezer’s wad (occupation, age, prospects, etc.), and then play seductress until cupid’s arrow had knocked the poor geezer’s knob off, and then sting him for her ever growing sponsorship list (my mean daddy's cut me off, gone bankrupt - any use your imagination LOL, anyhow a story more sophisticated then the sick buffalo).

Also she would have the option to select which husband she liked from her portfolio, and which citizenship and clime would suit her best (not that different from dating in the West when you think about it).

I have to give her credit, it’s a sound game plan – at least better then long timing different punters for a few minging thou every night.

I still remember her very well though and fondly, she had a gorgeous smile that could pull those old heart strings, but like I said it would have taken ten strong men to drag me away from my preoccupation with a certain plaza called Nana... :beer:

Archived