time to watch the ngo`s

dingsbumst69

Hey db69 feel free to monitor the ngos. Please give an annual report of your findings.

Actually I have no idea what the guy is talking about. I wonder, if he had ever been in SE Asia.

Too much power for NGO's? In which country? Not in LOS, nor Burma, Laos, Vietnam and even not Cambo.

In LOS foreign NGO's, as far as I know, don't play any role at all. They are doing some limited ground work, but don't yield any influence in politics, media, e.g.

Even though NGO's are very much visible in Cambo, they don't have much influence nor do they close brothels or harass punters. They had been some raids in PP with the support of a NGO', but this had just been publicity stunts without much influence.

And the well known cleaning of the prostitution scene _for Westerners_ in PP was ordered by Hun Sen himself for to clean up the image of the country.

But I presume that there is not one BG less in Cambo because of this. And the prostitutions scene for locals is not really being touched, neither by Hun Sen nor by the NGO's. If the NGO's would try to touch the real ugly part of the sex market (sex slaver, underage girls, e.g.) they wouldn't stay for much longer in the country...

what are you the grammar (gestapo) if i choose not to use proper punctuation. i`d be well within my rights to do so leave me alone people like you make me sick! use proper punctuation screw that i am not here to be treated with lack of respect because i choose to write using punktuation so leave me alone please ill just ignoore yew

what are you the grammar (gestapo) if i choose not to use proper punctuation. i`d be well within my rights to do so leave me alone people like you make me sick! use proper punctuation screw that i am not here to be treated with lack of respect because i choose to write using punktuation so leave me alone please ill just ignoore yew

Grammar Gestapo? Nonsense!

I am with the Punctuation Patrol, and I fart in your general direction!

Just for LP, I'll make it a Happy New Fart!

Archived