Obama/Michele Not Invited to Royal Wedding?

Hugh_Hoy

And all of his practice bowing has gone for naught. I love it. The Royal Family has done well by snubbing Obama and his wife. Clearly, he has done more to cozy up to his commie friends in China than cozy up to one of our strongest allies.

Now, I will say, that I haven't fully vetted this information. But the item can be found via various google articles, including this rather "instructive" piece via the LA Times:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2010/12/kate-middleton-prince-william-queen-elizabeth-obama.html

I love it!

HH

And I should care, uh, why exactly?

I can see HH getting all teary-eyed, watching this waste of taxpayer money (but not his, so he's happy and cheering it on) on the teevee, because he an old softie romantic who always wanted to be a prince...

I'll bet he still has his Chuck-n-Di commemorative Franklin Mint collector plate on his bedroom wall!

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

PS -- You & I both know that this would never happen: the POTUS & 1st Lady not getting an invite to something like this, no matter who it is.

Well, young man, first, you shouldn't care. But folks of U.S. patronage should care that their POTUS has managed to estrange one of it's closest allies in the world. OMG, this is a dude that was gonna make the planet all warm and fuzzy about the U.S. LOL ! The wanker has the gall to give the Queen a friggin $100 ipod. I guess a set of White House golf balls or a White House Christmas tree ornament weren't available?

I wouldn't be surprised in Barry and Michelle are not invited. Given their history, their wedding gift would probably be a couple of passes to the Smithsonian with an added bonus of one-day unlimited usage of the D.C. Metro system. :rotl::rotl::rotl:

HH

Why the hell should they be invited? They are not family or friends. Maybe Sarcozy will invite them to eat snails and frog legs with him instead. ;)

The UK papers some time ago said that Obie and his Mrs weren't on the guest list. I'll bet this is going to break Opra heart. :(

p.s. I wonder if the LA Times copied this from the Daily Mail. :hmmm:

Archived