Facebook to share phone numbers and addresses...

chuckwoww

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For what it's worth it Mekong you also couldnt have used IRC as:

IRC was created by Jarkko Oikarinen in August 1988 to replace a program called MUT (MultiUser Talk) on a BBS called OuluBox in Finland.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Relay_Chat

Please when you react do not try to brag or tell us what you were really using. As obviously none of the applications you were quoting even existed in your school days!

A Piece of advice if you don't know a topic keep it shut, a persons ignorance is often learned more by what they do say rather that what they don't.

Then answer factually yourself and do not claim to be using things that didn't exist. My answer was very factual with quotes. If you would have said mIRC or ICQ like applications I wouldn't have reacted.

You specifically mentioned those two applications.

I remember someone telling me all about agencies and commissions and how it should be while he didn't know shit about the industry ..... he still owes an apology ..... wouldnt have been you now?

I find it Interesting that a person who scrapes together a living as an agent for commercials and bit parts in movies [Removed - KS] knows more than someone with a first class honours in Computer Science and a Phd in AI and Computerised Automation.

I must have been doing it wrong all my life

There you go again looking down on people. Your first class honours never thought you a thing about diplomacy or respecting other people. Also you do not know a thing about my experience on this field. While not as "impressive" as yours I am certainly not without experience.

When I was training people at my last job in the Netherlands before I moved to Thailand I was always amazed how many of these "honorary University graduates in Computer sciences" had so much trouble working with a computer let alone with the basics of networking.

W

Facebook, I call it ArseBook

I had an account for a short time, then ditched it.

Because you can't find out if it's gone, unless you log back in, in which case it reactivates, I don't know if it's really gone.

Bunch of c*nts whose motto seems to be "Be Evil"

When the world gets sick of having everything, available all the time, everywhere, the ArseBook guys will have all the info.

BTW if one is trying to obtain all the information about locusts, do you need that information for every locust, or can you just study a few? A swarm of locusts is just locust^n.

You got it wrong. :neener:

There is no taxonomic difference between locust and grasshopper species, and in English the term "locust" is used for grasshopper species that change morphologically and behaviourally on crowding, to form swarms or hopper bands (of immature stages).

uURqcI08IC4

Link

Archived