US 'kill team' in Afghanistan posed for photos of murdered civili

Flashermac

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the USA, according to some historians, the largest massacre occurred at Camp Grant.

Those that were massacred were old men,, women, and children. Even though slavery had been abolished, some of the children were taken away and sold as slaves.

Those that were involved in the massacre were tried in court and in about 1 hour's time were found innocent. Even today some of those men are looked upon as heroes.

Please do not use what Wikki calls "weasel words."

Which historians?

Common knowledge.

[color:red]So you dont know and lied about "historians." [/color]

Good job.

Well your honor' date=' a man well versed like you I suspected would be knowledgable about such things.

GIf you g to the Arizona Historical Society, ask for the folder on the Camp Grant Massacre.

If you don't have time for that, then there are numerous articles written by historians. You can read their accounts of the event.

One book on the subject I would recommend is [color:red']"Massacre at Camp Grant: Forgetting and Remembering Apache History"[/color] by Chip Colwell-Chanthaphonh. The University of Arizona is the publisher which in of itself means this book as an excellent book on the subject.

Well your honor, a man well versed like you I suspected would be knowledgable about such things.

I am. My problem is when you try to speak from a "supposed" position of authority and then admit you have none.

If you want to debate, then lets debate. But if you just going to make stuff up and then say something really stupid like..

"Oh, it's common knowledge."

..Then you need to get out of the bar and into the library. You of all people should know that "oh, it's common knowledge" is going to get you called out every time.

(And you really too should learn to use HTML tags better.)

Well your honor' date=' a man well versed like you I suspected would be knowledgable about such things.

[/quote']

I am. My problem is when you try to speak from a "supposed" position of authority and then admit you have none.

If you want to debate, then lets debate. But if you just going to make stuff up and then say something really stupid like..

[color:red]"Oh, it's common knowledge."[/color]

..Then you need to get out of the bar and into the library. You of all people should know that "oh, it's common knowledge" is going to get you called out every time.

(And you really too should learn to use HTML tags better.)

I didn't make nothing up.

I have been where Camp Grant was. Today, nothing exist to tell you were it once was; not even a marker.

A lot of people get Camp Grant and Fort Grant confused. They are in two different locations. Billy the Kid acquired his first kill at Fort Grant.

Now the Camp Grant massacre occured in 1871. The Cibique Massacre which occurred ten years later in 1881 involved less deaths but had greater reprercussions. Not much is written about the Cibique massacre but a lot of books have been written regarding the repercussions.

In both cases, the massacres involved Apaches.

Archived