Owner of Porsche involved in fatal accident identified

Flashermac

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not as expensive as a lambo or austin martin then, thought it would be similar pricing. The Lambo a mate had here was a million $ car, similar to the Aston Martin he got after that.

A year or so ago a new uni graduate showed up with her graduation present from daddy ... a Lamborghini! Yeah, she was Chinese-Thai and a business major. Who else could afford such a car? Ironic that the red shirts "prai" are led by wealthy Chinese-Thais and worship dear sweet Thaksin, who just sort of happens to be Chinese-Thai. And Thais say they have never been colonised?

As where the communists in South and the commie student leaders.

My mate Chinese Thai also has a helicopter, but to be fair he was nearly as old as me.

One of the few Hi So Thais I know who actually came up to visit my family in the village and slum it for a while.

Nice guy, but daddy made all the money, I don;t think son has the same business acumen.

Porsche driver at funeral

The teenage driver of a Porsche involved in the death of a 17-year-old Lao girl has apologised and agreed to pay 350,000 baht aid money to the victim's family.

Peerapol Thaksinthaweesap, 19, a first-year Rangsit University student, yesterday attended the funeral of Kambai Inthilat at Sai Noi Temple in Nonthaburi province.

Kambai was crossing the Pathum Thani-Bang Bua Thong Road last Friday afternoon when a Porsche driven by Mr Peerapol slammed into her, cutting her body in half, with her torso coming to rest on the seat beside the driver.

The white Porsche Cayman belongs to his father, Suppachai Thaksinthaweesap.

"I really didn't want the accident to occur," Mr Peerapol told the dead girl's mother, Ulai Borchue, 35, a Lao national, as he gave her a deep wai as a gesture of apology.

Mrs Ulai replied: "I forgive you. Don't worry."

Both broke into tears as they hugged each other.

Mr Peerapol surrendered to Pathum Thani police on Sunday to face reckless driving and hit-and-run charges.

[color:red]Mr Peerapol has paid 300,000 baht aid money to Mrs Ulai and another 50,000 baht to cover funeral expenses.

An insurance company will also pay 200,000-baht compensation to the victim's family.[/color]

Saddened by the death of her teenage daughter, Mrs Ulai said she won't let her children come to a big city in Thailand anymore.

Mrs Ulai has four children. Kambai was her second child.

"Kambai was a first-year student at her secondary school in Vientiane. She was a smart student and also a school athlete," the mother said.

She had always hoped that Kambai could grow up to help her run the family.

Mrs Ulai is the breadwinner of her family.

Her husband, a former construction worker, was left disabled after a heavy metal bar fell on his leg.

Bangkok Post

Archived