Owner of Porsche involved in fatal accident identified

Flashermac

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many Thai drivers do have an irritating habit of driving like they are in Formula 1 whenever they see a break in the traffic. Plenty of times I've been waiting for a break in the traffic to cross the road, and as soon as one appears some arsehole will floor it and race down the street, making it impossible for me to cross without getting squashed. What is so assinine is the idiot can only go maybe 50 meters before he has to stop again. I can just imagine this kid seeing a break in the traffic and stomping on the accelerator. The girl saw the break in the traffic and figured she could cross. She didn't. :(

would be F1 dumb drivers are everywhere....I can tell you some Spanish are no better than Thais + it also seems some of them can mistake a red light for a red scarf....they probably believe they are toreadores too.

I always thought crossing Sukhumvit was sometimes to playing Russian roulette...

would be F1 dumb drivers are everywhere....I can tell you some Spanish are no better than Thais + it also seems some of them can mistake a red light for a red scarf....they probably believe they are toreadores too.

I always thought crossing Sukhumvit was sometimes to playing Russian roulette...

Before Bangkok traffic got so bad, the city drivers raced everywhere. They would even drive up on the pavement to get around other cars! Crossing the street reminded me of the early video game Frogger. One quickly learned to do the Bangkok Shuffle. You would cross a lane, then wait as cars sped past until you could cross another lane. It could take up to 5 minutes to get across Phetburi or Sukhumwit. :p

Archived