US saving the world and going down the tubes!!

lifeline

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes TheCorinthian, you are 100% right!

According to the Bureau of Labor statistics [color:red]"Establishments in the Manufacturing sector are often described as plants, factories, or mills and characteristically use power-driven machines and materials-handling equipment. However, establishments that transform materials or substances into new products by hand or in the worker's home and those engaged in selling to the general public products made on the same premises from which they are sold, such as bakeries, candy stores, and custom tailors, may also be included in this sector. Manufacturing establishments may process materials or may contract with other establishments to process their materials for them. Both types of establishments are included in manufacturing."[/color]

So I guess the kid selling kool-aid or lemonade on the street is a manufacturer.

Shit, when you make yourself some Som Tom, you yourself are a manufacturer.

Yes TheCorinthian' date=' you are 100% right![/b']

I knew I was right. So did everyone else.[color:red]But I appreciate you're admitting you lied.[/color] Thanks.

But then PC TheCorinthian the list you provided are not considered by some people to be manufacturing jobs. :wanker::hmmm::wanker:

Maybe what you should do is define what you consider manufacturing. Surely you don't consider a bakery, a slaugher house, a cannery to be manufacturing businesses?

:wanker::wanker::wanker: [color:pink]

Ah, I'm not sure BKT is lying. A lie is a statement that one knows is patently false. I'm kind of thinking BKT just doesn't know what he's talking about most of the time. :rotl: Too, he might embellish stuff from time to time, but I think there are a number of posters here who do that often.

HH

Ah, I'm not sure BKT is lying. A lie is a statement that one knows is patently false. I'm kind of thinking BKT just doesn't know what he's talking about most of the time. :rotl: Too, he might embellish stuff from time to time, but I think there are a number of posters here who do that often.

HH

You are wrong. You are making it up.

Where are your supporting facts? Hey? I think you are a liar.

Now let's post some boobies in inappropriate thread :stirthepo

Archived