So can we close the border now?

TheCorinthian

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that is why the Federal Government has done very little along the border. I suspect the government wants the people to beg for soldiers even though the Posse Comitatus Act was put into place to prevent the high potential for abuse.

I think the last thing we want is Homeland Security to becomeg a Federal police agency which will probably mean we will robably lose the few rights we do have.

I've said this for some time. The ONLY way we will properly police the border is if a domestic terrorist event happened and the culprits came across the southern border. Sadly, the cost of lives is what it will probably take.

The cost of securing the borders is prohibitively expensive especially now that some illegals and drug traffickers are coming by water.

Me would guess that when he was shot the patrol did not know he was an American, so back to my question; protocol? could they have only wounded him?

Excerpt from a class I teach:

"Gentlemen, there is no such thing as "shoot to wound." You do not pull that weapon out of it's holster unless you are ready to kill someone."

Simply use the National Guard of the states along the southern border to secure it. Let the National Guard protect their own homes for a change. :hmmm:

Why not tell the Border Patrol to start patrolling the border.... a lot simpler.

Not nearly enough of them for one.

Simply use the National Guard of the states along the southern border to secure it. Let the National Guard protect their own homes for a change. :hmmm:

Why not tell the Border Patrol to start patrolling the border.... a lot simpler.

Not nearly enough of them for one.

Sure there is. Instead of patrolling a whole State, they can patrol only a 40 foot strip along the border. Simple fifth grade mathmatics.

Archived