Which Country Has the Sexiest School Uniform?

Flashermac

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a watering hole behind Clinton Plaza, I think, that had gals with uniforms. It's been awhile since I visited such.

But, well, those were darn good uniforms.

But I don't think the establishment was actually a school.

4HBkjZwRlnI&feature=player_embedded

We used to call that 'dink toed'. I wonder if that has anything to do with the returning GIs and the fact one slang for asians was 'dinks' back in the 40s or 50s I think it was. Was a term used in the Boston area when I was young though. Came from somewhere. These slangs and slurs interest me. I always wonder where it started, and why. Where did the slur 'gooks' actually arise from? Korean conflict? Or earlier? Later in the VN war? Japs, Nips, etc. was /were used all the time when I was a kid (not PC to use now). Most of my uncles were in the 2nd WW. Some in EUR and some in the Pacific theater of war. We heard these slurs and slangs from them while growing up. No love lost on the Japn. and Germans back then. Enemies that are now our friends. Long time ago it was. Things have changed, and rightly so. My uncle, a much decorated WW2 vet just died recently. Wish he had been able to tell us more of his time/experiences in combat then, but he really hardly ever spoke of it and was extremely reluctant to dredge up those memories that haunted him throughout his life. He was a war hero in EUR.

By the by, I don't have a fixation or fantasy of schoolgirls or their uniforms. I do find some of the uni girls uniforms sexy though. Mainly because the skirts are short and tight, as well as the little tight blouses they wear for maximum effect and sexiness. Though I'd bet if there was no uniform and/or uniform code they would outdo these uniforms by a long shot if allowed to dress in their own civvies. :content: :up:

Ahem, you've never taught at a Thai university. When not required to wear their uniform, the uni gals tend to show up in jeans and a t-shirt. :(

Where you want to see them is at a graduation party or something similar, when they may be professionally made up, with their hair looking fantastic and their bodies shown to advantage in evening gowns. They are then the most beautiful women in the world! You stand there ogling and trying to figure out who they are. It suddenly dawns on you that the gorgeous creature you are ogling is that same just sort of cute gal who has sat in your classes for the past 2 or 3 years.

Clothes may not make the man, but makeup and clothes can turn Ms Plain Jane into Ms Hot Tamale! :shocked:

Ahem, you've never taught at a Thai university. When not required to wear their uniform, the uni gals tend to show up in jeans and a t-shirt. :(

Where you want to see them is at a graduation party or something similar, when they may be professionally made up, with their hair looking fantastic and their bodies shown to advantage in evening gowns. They are then the most beautiful women in the world! You stand there ogling and trying to figure out who they are. It suddenly dawns on you that the gorgeous creature you are ogling is that same just sort of cute gal who has sat in your classes for the past 2 or 3 years.

Clothes may not make the man, but makeup and clothes can turn Ms Plain Jane into Ms Hot Tamale! :shocked:

Really? So if not forced to wear a uniform they dress sloppy and unsexy? Yet if they have to wear one they go for maximum sex effect? Well, tight jeans would be okay, but t-shirts (especially baggy ones) would not be much fun for the pervs to perv on. I would have thought the lasses would dress sexy no matter what the rules on dress codes. Some ladies just like to look sexy and would either way I would have thought.

Archived