10 years jubilee Nanaplaza/Thai360

buffalo_bill

Hi,

"I wonder if any other members are still here from 1998."

I think you are the only one. I am stil in contact with ross99, but he too doesn't frequent boards anymore.

Also wonder what happened to jittle. He used to be quite active in the early days as well.

"Does BeenThere go back that far? Mit?"

Yes, I think both of them were on the original InsideTheWeb board.

Sanuk!

Ross99! I could only remember his real name. Come to think of it, Ross and I were the two original mods with you. Ross is still around SE Asia. I see him post on Facebook occasionally. I'm in contact with Mit and ran into BeenThere one day outside the Thermae Coffee Shop (which he swears by). Josh quit because he was being stalked on another board, something almost as strange as Galt going after Stickman.

Stickman is an oldie, but I don't remember if he showed up before Delphi - he and WYD at the same time. They were regulars at the Woodstock gatherings.

I was a regular at the woodstock gatherings in 99. Never a regular at the board though. I read it from time to time though. Used the Crazyman name back then. Both on ASFO and on the boards. Good old Sarasin gave me that name :)

W

I'm still around with the same handle. I remember you had a couple before your current one. What were they?

I was OG on the original board, variously interpreted as either Occidental Gentleman ... or Old Geezer. ;)

p.s. Yours is a handle I've always liked. Nice one. :beer:

I suppose Matt Mamuang would be good too. Tom Boone? One of the guys on the Nanapong board used J. Y. Kelly. :D

Archived