10 years jubilee Nanaplaza/Thai360

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen ,

may I take the liberty to remind the esteemed community that exactly 10 years ago on May 15th 2001 Bangkok Nanaplaza time this very board did arise from the Delphi ashes under the spiritual leadership of ze Khunsanuk and Jigger . An awful lot of time did I spend to find out about the kingdom and how much sinsot should finally be paid . Thanks to the aforementioned gentlemen for assisting us to put some substance into our otherwise meaningless earthly existence .

Congratulations.

A very good service was and is provided by this board.

It never ceases to amaze me the help thats given here by total strangers to total strangers.

All good advice and normally coming from those with years of experience - and that can't be bought.

Long may this board live. Hope I'm around at the 20th. year.

Thanks again Khun Sanuk and Jigger for all the work you put into this board so that we can avail of the experience of others.

Jubilant I am

This board and the miscreants contained therein

have changed my life in a definite and even positive manner

If I had not encountered the range and wealth of experience, that I have found here

I would be stuck in the narrow, western, femi-centric, hell hole, that is modern Middle Earth

I am reminded of the words of a friend who at the age of 65, went on his first trip to LOS...

"I never knew, I just never knew"

Explains why most posters act like 10 year olds. :beer:

p.s. I found the board in late 1998, when I googled Nanaplaza and it came up. There couldn't have been more than half a dozen regular posters. But in 1999, the board really took off - so much so that InsideTheWeb shut it down without warning. :(

As I recall, you said you'd started that board around July or August of '98. I found it in October. I wonder if any other members are still here from 1998. Josh was one, but he has quit all internet boards. Remember his feud with DocWildwood or whatever his name was? :D

RoyPilot was another who vanished years ago, retired USAF and flew for JAL. Does BeenThere go back that far? Mit? I've run into one or two old posters in Bangkok, by they never drop in on the board anymore.

Archived