(Late Morning/afternoon Delight Bkk

zeitgeist

What options are there for late morning/early afternoon 'action' in the Sukhumvit area. 10am to about 2pm.

I don't really fancy a BJbar, bit too seedy for me. Which is daft when you think what I'm asking...

Beer bars? Would have thought too early?!

I thought about a massage parlour but the actually massage bit makes me want to run a mile, I'm way too ticklish.

I don't/won't have my own hotel room so short-time room or on premises it will have to be.

What are my options?

Cheers

Z

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well apart from the hunchback who plys her trade from behind the Som Tam lady,,, I make joke :)

I have always found Aviva massage in the 1st sub soi on the right as you enter soi 8, to be excellent value. And if you don't want the massage bit, I'm sure you could say so to the girl, she'll be happy :)

What options are there for late morning/early afternoon 'action' in the Sukhumvit area. 10am to about 2pm.

I don't really fancy a BJbar, bit too seedy for me. Which is daft when you think what I'm asking...

I thought about a massage parlour but the actually massage bit makes me want to run a mile, I'm way too ticklish.

I don't/won't have my own hotel room so short-time room or on premises it will have to be.

What are my options?

Cheers

Z

Get yourself up to Patpong mate. Star of Light Blow Job bar. :applause: Those birds could suck a watermelon through a keyhole. :doah: Open all hours. I got de-jizzed at 11AM today. :relieved: You won't be disappointed. :up:

jack :help:

What are my options?

Cheers

Z

From your description you want an oily massage place. Don't worry, no need for actual "massage" to be involved at all, you can just get down to business. That said, not ever having partaken of oilies myself I'm not sure when they open...from online reports I've read, methinks not really before noon. So you'll have to hold on to your 'nads til then. Oh, you might try soi 7/1...or any number of places on soi 4...they could be up and running, as it were, earlier. But those aren't the REAL, respected, legendary oily places. For that you'll have to head to the Phrom Pong area, or soi 33. Do some research on a serious pussy site like bangkoktonight.com. This is the bush leagues (no pun intended, haha) here.

Zeitgeist a German word, a special German term, means spirit of the time or spirit of the age

Zeitgeist, my proposal for day time fun:

For all guys who are looking for alternative sanuk places.

My recommendation for day time fun is the Washington Square on Sukumvhit between Soi 22 and Soi 24.

The New Square One Pub (Hairy Pub) is a very good bar for day time fun.

They have many pretty girls who work in two shifts: day time shift from 10 am to 6 pm

and the night shift from 6 pm to 1 or 2 am in the night. Best time to go there is during

noonday and in the afternoon.

They have a billiard table where you can play billiards with the girls. That is always great fun.

Go and enjoy yourself. The girls of this bar are always fun.

And they are not expensive: 1000 - 1500 Baht LT. They offer a very good service and fantastic girlfriend experience.

When you are not satisfied with one of the girls you can go to the boss of this bar

Khun Taffy – a Welshman – and you can make your complaint. But that was never necessary.

Take a motocycle taxi to Sukumvhit Soi 22. Go into the Soi 22 about 150 m. After 150 m there is on the left side the entrance to the Washington Square.

On the right hand you find this special bar. The New Square One Pub is a very good bar for day time fun.

Charly alias Bakwahn

Hamburg Bangkok Duesseldorf

By the way:

The Washington Square is not a normal place like the many others in Bkk. This place breathes history. The interior of the bars flavours of bygone times.... The Silver Dollar, The Texas Lone Staar (yes, Staar), The Wild Country Bar, The Prince of Wales etc. We are sitting on the stools of the history and we are feeling salvaged and indulging in reminiscences. In one word: The Washington Square is a restaging. And especially I like the girls. Some of them are real gems: no bad attitude, some are very nice, and they are all not expensive.

Some say that the bars are dull and boring; that they are literally dead. But in my opinion that is nonsense. You can meet the “Squaronians†there like “Mekhong Kurtâ€, the master of the Squaronians and webmaster of the bangkokatoz.com website. And Richard, the painter and all the others, mostly older Americans drinking away their pensions …

And sometimes you can meet Mr. Moore himself – author of the Vincent Calvino Private Eye series and other novels like the famous "A killing smile".

And then there are the girls: Oh, I start dreaming and indulging in reminiscences.

So, when there are not so many guests you have the girls for yourself!

That is another reason, why I love Washington Square.

Now it is rainy season in Bangkok and that reminds me of an old classical immortal song of the one and only Harry Belafonte:

"Try to remember the kind of September

When life was slow and oh so mellow.

Try to remember when life was so tender

When noone wept except the willow."

I love Washington Square

Charly alias Bakwahn

Hamburg Bangkok Duesseldorf

Archived