Thai Singer

Julian2

Hi,

Very popular video at the moment. I believe the song is called 'Ghan huu' ('my ear itches', which is slang for 'my pussy itches').

Sanuk!

lol.

near my gals bar was another one called 'big chopper' and i explained to her that in the western world this was often another for a penis.

she laughed and after that would call me 'small chopper' in her bar to the bemusement of her fellow thai's and the merriment of the foreigners.

Not exactly what you would hear in the classiest nightclubs, but Issan clubs like to push the limit with racy songs. Remember "Ee loop toop bong" - with the girl singing she was pregnant and didn't know how it happened?

Mac, that may be the missing link between Catholicism and Buddhism! Immaculate conceptions!!!!

Nah, no such cop outs in Buddhism. When people would ask the Buddha about God (or gods), he would reply: God can take care of himself. You worry about yourself.

Wise words. :)

Odd how religious fanatics get violent about people taking God's name in vain. If God were really pissed off, He'd zap them himself and not need some lunatics to stone them or hack them to bits.

Nah, no such cop outs in Buddhism. When people would ask the Buddha about God (or gods), he would reply: God can take care of himself. You worry about yourself.

Wise words. :)

Odd how religious fanatics get violent about people taking God's name in vain. If God were really pissed off, He'd zap them himself and not need some lunatics to stone them or hack them to bits.

God doesn't have a name so how can you take it in vain?

Ergo the recent popularity of tornadoes in the USA Midwest :)

I am reminded of the Priest standing in the ruins of his church after the Christchurch Earthquake, thanking God !

Archived