Swedes 'least Favoured' With Thai Prostitutes

gobbledonk

The worse sex I ever had was still better than going without. :hubbahubba:

My last year of high school worked as a bag boy at a grocery store in the Chicago suburbs. One night the liquor store across the street caught on fire as we were closing. The fire department put it out and put some tape over the front, but one of the walls was gone. Soon people began taking bottles with the labels singed and walking away.

Went over with a few mates and started loading up a box. Then we got greedy and tried to grab a keg. As we were loading it into my friends car the police pulled up and we were arrested. Because we were stupid kids with no criminal record they put us in a pre-trial diversion program -- meaning we had to attend a couple classes and stay out of trouble for a year and our records would be clean.

Anyway, the classes were these 'scared straight' programs where they showed us films and had a couple cons come in and speak to the group. Nobody took it serious till this one very large man came in and started with "the best sex I ever had was in prison." As a matter of fact that's the only thing I remember from that whole ordeal and never forgot it. The male psyche is a fragile thing, haha. Definitely scared the shit outta me.

I was never arrested again (well maybe once for drunk and disorderly at the Aragon ballroom, but they let me go after two minutes with a warning).

Damn, I meant that to be a short post. Truly. :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. But you might not be saying that if you were a bargirl who'd just had her arse drilled and face pissed (or even shat :surprised: ) on for 3,000 baht, mate? :wacko:

jack :help:

Indeed Fiery one, I would not.

My comment specifically included the word "I" so that conclusion would not be drawn. :cool:

I suppose having the ability to pick my partners, and believe me mate I've been far from choosy, helped in that regard.

Being big and strong enough to walk away when an experience was going bad doubtlessly helped as well.

I dont know about the girls who service the Japanese, but I have yet to encounter a girl who wont make it very clear if she isnt keen on a given request. If they put themselves in the position where they will do 'anything for X baht', then so be it - that's called desperation, and there is a price to be paid accordingly.

Archived