Swedes 'least Favoured' With Thai Prostitutes

gobbledonk

there are many time-share sellers in Patong,Phuket and they seem to be from Australia/New Zealand/Great Britain.

hard to fool them and i gave up given them a load of silly words as they soon realised i spoke English.

eventually i told them i was returning home the next day,but that did'nt help when i used to see them for many days afterwards..... :banghead:

but while on the subect of Swedes.

i have met many Norwegians in my day-time bar and they were very welcome,spent a lot of Baht each day and good companions to spend time with.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some tout approached me in Bangkok one day, blabbering in English. I replied to him in German. Turned out the fucker had studied in Germany and then I had an even harder time getting rid of him. Plus his German was better than mine. :(

That was me . And the only words I spoke were " Where you go , hab nai lady happy hour "

there are many time-share sellers in Patong,Phuket and they seem to be from Australia/New Zealand/Great Britain.

hard to fool them and i gave up given them a load of silly words as they soon realised i spoke English.

eventually i told them i was returning home the next day,but that did'nt help when i used to see them for many days afterwards..... :banghead:

why would you care about those suckers! I usually just tell them to fuck off and that helps!

When I was in Phuket the initial contact by time-share sellers was in the form of attractive young girls who lurked on the Patong Beach front early in the day. I even allowed one to persuade me to the next step, a free breakfast and a sales pitch from an Australian salesman at a nearby hotel. (He confided in me that he wasn't making much money).

This was pre Tsunami and when it happened the following year I felt quite a pang for the time-share girls who would have been right in the firing line at that time of day.

When I was in Phuket the initial contact by time-share sellers was in the form of attractive young girls who lurked on the Patong Beach front early in the day. I even allowed one to persuade me to the next step, a free breakfast and a sales pitch from an Australian salesman at a nearby hotel. (He confided in me that he wasn't making much money).

This was pre Tsunami and when it happened the following year I felt quite a pang for the time-share girls who would have been right in the firing line at that time of day.

you were lucky,i used to get approached in the afternoon by burly men.

Archived