Stickman Throws Down With Strikers

:sleeping:

What is so strange about the owner of Bar 4 and the late Tony's bar was how defensive and protective of the Thais that actually did the supposed bar bin padding and lying about it,what started out as a simple story on one web-site about what one customer experienced in a bar,he read about it and then ran and told countless other people including someone who was close at one time to the customer,then later in 2007 and 2010 there was name calling and even threats against this customer by the Thai person who use to run Foodland bar.There was No reason for this customer to lie about being ripped off,some people just can't admit to themselves that their friends or business partners are No good,and in my personnel opinion the owner of Bar 4 is one of these people,he supposedly has always had a sterling reputation but he just can't handle the truth.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was No reason for this customer to lie about being ripped off,some people just can't admit to themselves that their friends or business partners are No good,and in my personnel opinion the owner of Bar 4 is one of these people,he supposedly has always had a sterling reputation but he just can't handle the truth.

I've read the thread and I don't see any reason for your opinion. I haven't read Sticks website for many years as I know a case he related. If you can't argue better...

What is so strange about the owner of Bar 4 and the late Tony's bar was how defensive and protective of the Thais that actually did the supposed bar bin padding and lying about it,what started out as a simple story on one web-site about what one customer experienced in a bar,he read about it and then ran and told countless other people including someone who was close at one time to the customer,then later in 2007 and 2010 there was name calling and even threats against this customer by the Thai person who use to run Foodland bar.There was No reason for this customer to lie about being ripped off,some people just can't admit to themselves that their friends or business partners are No good,and in my personnel opinion the owner of Bar 4 is one of these people,he supposedly has always had a sterling reputation but he just can't handle the truth.

Where is Foodland bar? Is it in Foodland?

Unreal that this thread is still going on about a bill dispute from 2007 and 2010.

Kind of makes me happy that I am past the bar scene.....although sad to admit it took me decades.

<< changing handle several times >>

There's a lot of that going around. :hmmm:

Changing handles is not a bad thing per se.

Using a new handle to sneak on to a board where your original handle was banned is different.

Mac, I've heard stories that during the Vietnam War people that registered new names to sneak onto boards like this one would be blindfolded and forced to walk through VC minefields.

Is that true?

Changing handles is not a bad thing per se.

Using a new handle to sneak on to a board where your original handle was banned is different.

Mac, I've heard stories that during the Vietnam War people that registered new names to sneak onto boards like this one would be blindfolded and forced to walk through VC minefields.

Is that true?

I think we need to modity the punishment to fix the current environment. Blindfolded and forced to walk through Casanova & Obsession might be more appropriate. Or maybe better still - not blindfolded?

As said above - this has been going on since 2006 I think. Just get over it son. Harden up and stop ya crying.

Cheers,

Mark

Archived