The Surin Roller Shutter

buffalo_bill

BuBi, can you please admit to the board that you are actually a current member of Rammstein ?

They are the only other Germans I know of who can assemble so many words with so little actual context and still attract a fanbase. :neener:

I would say nein as far as the Ramstein connection. Like many Americans I am proud of the total lack of language ability we have as a nation and the complete lack of understanding of other cultures. Typically, I can probably only sprechen four or five words of German but, as an American, that practically qualifies me to be a senior US diplomat there.

I think the way the German words are randomly strewn together, with mental visions the reader has of the lovely Nok, is what leads to both the erotic quality of the writing as well as the fan base.

I did a close research what was damaged after meeting a man at a fuel station I ended up wit this :

diaphragm [anat.] das Zwerchfell

midriff [anat.] das Zwerchfell

May I respectfully ask for your esteemed evaluation before I immediately continue with my breathtaking story which happened at a Yeorman fuel station only a few days ago .

my diagnosis:

lachen bis das zwerchfell huepft

english: laugh until the midriff hops!?

so I guess the fuel man told you a good german joke and you laughed not your ass off but above!

therapy: read thousand posts of Mister Gobbledonk: you will not have anything to laugh after that!

my diagnosis:

lachen bis das zwerchfell huepft

english: laugh until the midriff hops!?

so I guess the fuel man told you a good german joke and you laughed not your ass off but above!

therapy: read thousand posts of Mister Gobbledonk: you will not have anything to laugh after that!

600full-dirty-rotten-scoundrels-screenshot.jpg

Thank you for your help . I did in the meantime decide to build my report round costodiaphragmatic recess and you may expect further details at my earliest convenience .

Someone kick you in the lung?

Archived