Hillman's 100 Wonders

Moo_Uan

<< He cannot enter Makkah because it is the law in Saudi Arabia. But most rules are broken aren't they? (joke) I don't have a better answer for your friend but.... if he could learn how to be a Mercedes mechanic, he could go. Since SAPTCO uses Mercedes buses and since they employ German engineers and mechanics. Germans go in and out of Makkah and Madinah under cover of darkness to fix buses and make sure that there are fewer traffic jams, etc. during Hajj. >>

My link

It still does not answer his wild claim of the non existent airport does it!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who built the airport there,

BB

You mean Prince Mohammad Bin Abdulaziz Airport in Medina, well it wasn't you BB.

It opened in 1974 and even though you are an old fart I very much doubt that you were working on that project 40 years ago. If your profile is correct you would have only been 19 years old in 1974 when it came into service.

You mean Prince Mohammad Bin Abdulaziz Airport in Medina, well it wasn't you BB.

It opened in 1974 and even though you are an old fart I very much doubt that you were working on that project 40 years ago. If your profile is correct you would have only been 19 years old in 1974 when it came into service.

well, I explained more per PM yesterday, either you did not read it, or you dont want to understand.....mai pen rai :)

BB

Archived