Assange Vs Takky

Coss

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both are egotistical sociopaths, but Assange embarrassed the hell out of the US and UK governments, to say the very least. Takky is just another arrogant fruitcake who has little affect on anything the US of UK do or care about.

An interesting comment from the US government about why Takky was allowed in. The US has received no request for his extradition. Ummm, does anyone really expect Lingyuck to ask for her brother to be arrested?

While they're at it I wonder if the men responsible for this Collateral Murder(exposed by Wikileaks] could be extradited to The Hague for war crimes?

I'm talking about Bushit, His Tonyship and his poodle Howard. WTF were they doing in Iraq in the first place.. a complete waste of $billions of taxpayers' money [that could've paid for Healthcare or a stagnant economy umpteen times over], 1000s of allied soldiers lives, and 100,000s of civilians'. And some Americans want to elect the same gung-ho party leader Romney who promises to do the same thing in Iran...err so long as his children don’t have to serve!

...The wounded [unarmed journalist] Chmagh was crawling on the ground, when a van appeared at the scene. In the van was Saleh Mutashar, taking his two children age nine and six to school. They saw an injured man laying on the street. The van had no visible markings to suggest it was an ambulance or a protected vehicle. Mutashar said to "take him to a hospitalâ€. In the helicopter, the crew saw unarmed men attempted to carry Chmagh into the van. The watching helicopter crews requested permission to engage, stating "…looks like [the men] possibly uh, picking up bodies and weapons" from the scene, and after repeating their request by "Let me engage" and "Come on, let us shoot!" received permission to open fire on the van and its occupants. From the 30 mm fire shot at the van, sitting in the front seat, both children were wounded but survived. Chmagh was killed along with the children's father.

Two children were found in the van, a four year old girl with gunshot wounds and embedded windscreen glass wounds and an eight year old boy with multiple wounds, including brain damage arising from shrapnel damage to his right temporal lobe.

IMO Julian Assange deserves the Nobel Peace Prize for exposing governments' hypocrisy.

Shame on the UK [and Aus for turning a blind eye] for moving heaven and earth [even threatening embassy invasion??] to extradite Assange on so-called "charges" [of consensual sex..but Assange didnt like wearing a franger!..the mind boggles that this is what it's supposedly all about] that were originally dropped by the Swedish authorities for lack of cause during their investigation into the story of a bitch disgruntled when she found out Assange was rooting someone else. I wonder who pressured Sweden into re-opening the charges? And anyone want to guess why the Swedes will not guarantee his non extradition to the US, or run a video link trial?

:beer:

I wonder who pressured Sweden into re-opening the charges? And anyone want to guess why the Swedes will not guarantee his non extradition to the US, or run a video link trial?

:beer:

You are not the only one that wonders. He is very wise to try to stay away from here.

No argument from me, Robaus - Bush and all his cronies - esp Cheney, surely the Anrichrist-minus-charisma - should be tried for warcrimes. Instead, they will all live comfortable lives with Secret Service and Police protection to ensure that they never have to face the harsh realities they left their own people with at the end of their reign of terror. All courtesy of an extremely dodgy ballot box in Florida, if memory serves me correctly.

All courtesy of an extremely dodgy ballot box in Florida, if memory serves me correctly.

Corruption by both the Dems and Reps, with Algore wanting to recount only the districts in which he thought he might gain votes - not all of Florida. But that time around the Reps got the better of the Dems, even with Mayor Daley's son helping them. Stalin long ago had said it doesn't matter who votes; what matters is who counts the votes.

Archived