No More Taxi Scam

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen ,

I am virtually activating my last reserves due to vin rouge in substantial quantity but it seeems to be important : I heard from usually well informed ( German ) sources that the Thai government in it`s unrivalled wisdom did issue sort of a law . Sort of . This law is kind of a tel number that you may ring in case a Thai taxi driver refuses to accept you as paying customer . Driver will in consequence be imprisoned or similar .

Question : Leaving Patpong II with a 1,85 m tall sweetheart in tow , could i ring Thai Police in case aforementioned taxi driver quotes 800 Baht for a 3 Minute ride round the corner and if so , what would happen do you thinkl ? To the driver .

I remember our Great leader Khunsanuk started spitting at a taxi driver refusing to refund 5 Baht change , could he ring the tel number now and would receive the 5 Baht ?

I have to give up now , sorry . Always yous , bubi .

Wrong .

As usual even a drunk BuBi beats the joint expat community present at Thai360 if it comes to Thai news :

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/580158-crackdown-on-cabbies-who-refuse-to-take-passengers/

Sorry about abusing competing boards but that is how I got to know . I think Pol Colonel Weerawit Watjanapukka shows good heart but the appraoch as such is of course completely useless .

Archived