Jump to content

Certified Copy Of Passport

Recommended Posts

Think you also need this if you want to register a marriage at the amphur office :)


Actually you require an "Affirmation of Freedom to Marry" obtained from your Embassy translated into Thai then certified by one of the departments around the Din Daeng government complex, I can't remember which one.


Getting divorced is far less hassle as far as city hall goes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...