Miss Grand Thailand 2013

khunsanuk

I think I agree with the pick they made. The way they shot these photos MAKES them all look the same, no imagination whatsoever (so I wonder whose son the photographer is). The spot is the same, background same and completely boring, the lighting seems like it's been adjusted to get each model's skin tone to look the same as the rest, as if they have a target skin tone they're after. I think if you put these girls in the Miss Norway pose and lighting, a lot more of them would seem much more fetching. That said, there are some obvious duds in there.

On arrival from China I realised sitting in an official meter taxi on April 19th that I must have forgotten to let other people know about my arrival . In my sadness I tried to locate the Catholic Home for Stranded Travellers in Bangkok but wrongly have been sent to Soi 7.1 Sukhumvit . I wish to say that for example at PAM massage most ladyboys look more attractive than aforementioned Miss Thailand . And as we are talking about it : some ladyboys against general opinion are genuine women . Further details on request .

Archived