Miss Grand Thailand 2013

khunsanuk

Hi,

Pics of the contestants in bikini:

http://th.lifestyleasia.com/en/event-galleries/miss-grand-thailand-2013#table_thumb_list

Note how they all look pretty much the same. Not in the slightest representative of the spread in looks in this country.

I also find that most of them do not look attractive to me at all. While none of them are really ugly, they all seem fake to me, plastic.

Sanuk!

Agree with all above comments with one exception - tell me she is not fucking gorgeous (found the rest to be too blah, sterilized). Don't give a rat's ass what this one has done to get there (as long as she doesn't/didn't have a dick), this is JaiRai in heaven.

Spot on with the skytrain comments. It's a shame people are jammed in like sardines during peak hours, otherwise I'd enjoy BTS eye-candy rides more often. And then there are all the malls. I fucking hate malls, utterly despise... not sure why. Maybe too many as a kid. But man I love the eye candy at the malls here. Oh, the humanity of it all.

img003_cover_500x285.jpg

Hi,

What kind of amateur took that video? The lighting is bloody awful.

Oh, and the girls are stil not attractive.

Sanuk!

the gals were in Patong a few weeks back for a couple of days/nights on a promotional trip.

the photos and video taken at the time were much better imo as more natural and not all looking similar.

some quite risque swimsuits and quite glam evening dress images.

and more interesting to see them in 'ordinary clothes' whilst visiting various places and promoting the event.

much more natural to see them slumming around in jeans and t-shirts and looking a lot less like a pageant entrant.

Archived