Advice needed on GG bar conduct

Coloseum

I frequent this GG bar and have come to know some

of the ladies. Not intimately, just bought some lady drinks and fooled around. I prefer it this way because after a couple

of times the ladies begin to wear some character and are

not just moving decor.

By the 3rd visit I worked up a list of about 4 ladies that

I wanted to barfine.

I BF'd the first one we had a great time together.

Now here's the problem: When I come into the bar she acts like she owns me. Not in a bad way, she just won't let me

be so that I can move on to the other ladies.

Now the other ladies are aware of it and as much as they'd

like to they won't get near me when she's around (which is all the time).

Please don't tell me to look for ladies in another bar since

my MO is as stated above, which essentially means that

it'll probably happen again in the next bar.

How do I get my wish w/o causing her to lose face, or

better yet with het approval and understanding so that

I can BF her again in the future. Am I asking

for too much.

I'm sure this is a recurring problem which was probably

discussed on the board before, but I wouldn't know how to

search for it.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you had made known your intentions in the beginning, you might have been able to pull it off. When some ladies know you are a butterfly, they will often ignore what is going on.

However, in my view, it is not cool to take more than one lady out of the same bar, especially if they are friends. As you said, big loss of face for the lady you took in the eyes of her friends. This will clearly indicate there was something wrong with the girl you took - even if there wasn't to you.

If you were a resident like me, you could always bide your time and wait for the one you took to disappear - they often do. This would open the door for girl #2 and so forth.

No, I am sorry, but I really think it is time for you to find another bar if you want to butterfly and stick with the one you took the first time. I hope you chose the best of the lot. smile.gif

I agree. There wil be a major loss of face if you take someone else out of that bar with the original barfineee still working there. I'm afraid that could possibly cause you major problems, the type you might not want to know about. Go to another bar.

Ask the girl to bring over the other one you are interested in. ALWAYS buy a LD to the first girl. ALWAYS tell the ladies you are a butterfly.

Next time when you choose a girl also say you will take the other girl tomorrow and DO IT. Then everyone knows you big butterfly and you will have few problems. cool.gif

I'm getting ready to head out next month for my FIRST trip to LOS. I have the same concern but with a little bit of a different twist.

I have no problem with being up front about my intentions and admitting to being a butterfly but I assume that that may hinder the chances of the evening (or evenings) turning into a GFE which is a major part of what is drawing me to Thailand in the first place.

On the other hand, I can see myself sticking with the company of one lady in a certain bar in order to assure that she doesn't lose face amoung her friends and just going down the street to another bar where I can find some new faces.

My concern is that the memories of these ladys is epic. If I hit a couple of decent GG's on this trip, am I pretty much writing these same GG's off my list for future visits. And please don't suggest that there is a chance that "she" may have moved on to another bar because that only tells me that there is another bar somewhere in future trips that will be off limits...

Shilo

... I assume that that may hinder the chances of the evening (or evenings) turning into a GFE ...

I have taken 6 different girls out of one GG. Each lady has given me the GFE and are happy to see me again when I visit the GG. I of course buy them LD's and share some snacks. They say all the girls want to go with me and offer to bring girls over for me. cool.gif

First, congrats to shyguy, who seems to have it figured out and can pull off something most of us can't. I think, however, that that is a tactic for the journey man or the resident ex-pat.

My advice to Shilo is the same as most board members have given. On your first trip, only one lady per bar. Period. There are literally hundreds of places to go, so you won't run out of choices. You need to get the "lay" of the land anyway and get to "know" as many ladies as possible.

Once you have the first trip under your belt, you can try the more sophisticated techniques of shyguy (who sounds anything but). When you return on your next trip, most of the ladies will have turned over anyway, giving you open season. Just my humble opinion.

Finally, I do have some questions for shyguy - just one really. How do you do this and not end up fed to the ducks?

On your first trip, only one lady per bar. Period.

I can do that, though I can see where it will cause me to have to choose carefully each time and pass up some excellant second and third choices:)

But I plan to spend the first part of my trip in Pattaya and end it with a few days in Bangkok. From what I have read I may need to limit myself to one per bar from EACH street. It seems that just walking past a bar where you had seen some action two days before with a new lady on your arm can cause a problem...

Ahh... if only life was filled with such problems.

Shilo

I am no expert or resident, but on my last visit I was able to take multiple girls out of the same NEP gogo.

From what I've learned in my few other visits and mostly from this website and board, it was rather easy to do and uneventful.

It's already been said. Just be honest about your intentions from the getgo.

"Yes, yes I like many Thai lady too much"

"I come for holiday... I butterfly, helicopter, etc..."

On a subsequent return to the gogo, I bought the previous girl a LD and chatted amicably for a bit, then was free to speak with the other few I'd been playing smile tag with. It seemed to me no hassles, no loss of face and no bargirl boycott.

Just a newbie's two cents worth....

Archived