Advice needed on GG bar conduct

Coloseum

Good points Doctor D. Honesty is the best policy and may mean you can take more than one from the same bar. But, I think two things are required: 1) a mix of boldness and good humor - let your intentions be known up front while at the same time keeping everyone happy - some can pull this off, others will never be able to do it. And 2) a bit of luck. No matter how direct and honest you may be, you may run into a lady who "claims" you as her own, regardless of what was said - this can be an ugly scene, and is especially likely if the rent or the television payment is due.

I stick by my advice that newbies should just stay clear of this potential problem. One lady per bar. Two can needlessly complicate your life.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

coloseum,

did something like that in a bar in soi cowboy, the first girl i BF'd, knew i took another girl out twice. went with first girl again, she let me have it in the hotel room, she was pissed, but we still made some incredible 'boom-boom', next morning, instead of the usual aroebics, she was still pissed and giving me a 'rash'. haven't been back since........chok dee

Finally, I do have some questions for shyguy - just one really. How do you do this and not end up fed to the ducks?

I am honest with the girls and never make a promise I can not keep. I treat them as a friend and always offer to buy a LD for a previous BF. Sometimes the girls come by and introduce their "date" to me, LOL. cool.gif

I know Colosium is a pretty nice guy which probably explains his problem....Most of us at one time or another. If you're a nice guy there's no easy answer.

It's all a matter of style and face. Your style and their face. I have a friend who gets by with stuff I would never even dream of trying. Of course he carries a rubber chicken (inside joke). But, the above posters are correct.....If you must take two or more girls from the same bar the best thing is to be honest up front. If you do take another girl from the same bar remember to save face for the girl you took before. You might try telling the first girl before you take her that you'll be taking another girl the next evening. Yeah, right...like we all think of that beforehand!

The next evening buy the first girl a drink and ask for an introduction to the 2nd along with a generous tip. It also greases the skids if you overpaid the first girl. Of course you can always be an impolite oaf and blow the first girl off the next night, but then the other girls will noitce and treat you like a jerk...even if they do tell you they love you an let you pay their bar fine.

Of course if you're a love-fool like me then you'll fall in love with one girl and swear undying devotion to her. If this happens be 100% guarenteed that the next girl you fall head over heels in love with(usually 24 hours later) will be from the same bar. There is a Bar God who has special responsibility for overseeing this nightmare.

A couple rules to remember:

1) NEVER NEVER NEVER point out that they go with a lot of guys so why can't you go with a lot of girls. That logic defies them and their answer will overload your own logic circuits.

2) Remember you can never win an argument with a BG. There is hope, however. I once knew a guy who said he knew a guy who argued a BG to a draw. Not sure I believe this but I hope it is true.

3) Never bar fine a girl who works at a bar beer on the way to and from where you sleep. This is suicidal.

4) If you have a girl in your room never answer the phone or the door after midnight.

4) No matter how much you love her never let her know. There is something in the male metabolism that causes the utterance of the phrase "I love you" to extinguish the feeling. The BG, on the other hand, will let the passing comment grow, like a cancer, into the center of her being and never never let you forget your fateful utterance.

Next time you feel like saying "l love you" just imagine yourself imbedding a #1 fishook firmly in your own jawbone, tying the line to a door knob and slamming the door shut to set the hook. Believe me, saying "I love you" is eventually gonna hurt a whole lot more.

5) Finally, it is important to remember that every bar girl working in Thailand is, at least, twice as smart as all the rest of us combined. The ones who seem dumb just aren't interested in us and haven't bothered to turn on their CSUs (Central Smiling Units).

Hell, I was walking to work today and stopped at a red light. From next to me I hear "Hello, Pa" and turn to see one of my own girls in a cute pink top and radiant smile. Hadn't real;ly noticed before how absolutely beautiful she was. Couldn't keep my eyes off her during happy hour. I'm not even going to bother checking her timecard to see how many bar fines she's had. I absolutely 100% know she is a virgin and would make me a wonderful, thoughtful and fascinating wife. I don;t care what lies are on her time card....Maybe I could put her through school, build her a house and..........If you don't believe me come in the bar and I'll show her to you....soon as I find out her name without looking at her time card which I know is filled with lies.

Saracin is correct. Better to not try for another girl from the same bar until you've learned the ropes....Not that you'll be any more successful then the rest of us, but at least you won't spoil your first experience.

There are an awful lot of good bars in Bangkok. The mistake a lot of us make is to get comfortable in two or three places and keep hanging out there until we shoot ourselves in our own dick. This usually results in either marriage, chastitiy or a complicated life-style. Better to float around. Float like a Butterfly.

Guess I got carried away here. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

I think the key to Coloseum's problem is that he did something to make the first girl think she was THE ONE. And, he didn't convince her and the others UP FRONT that he was a butterfly.

Now, going back and trying to do so is suicide IMO.

Also, I think when you come to the LOS you need a plan.

Either you want to snag a girlfriend, or you want to butterfly and bonk your brains out. The guys who end up straddling the fence and trying to do both often end up doing a shitty job of each.

Sadly, these are the guys who write the trip reports from hell. Really, make up your mind what you are looking for before you walk past that curtain and into the bar. Or, if you like to plan on the fly, fine. But, if you find a girl you like, hell, stick with her rather than trying to schtup her friend the next night.

Or, get your ass down to Pattaya where it would be easier to butterfly.

Sorry Big Kiev, I plan on marrying her. But by July who knows. And besides I never date a girl from my own bar....just stare and dream.

Sarasin has made a really important point. It really is best to sit down and have a talk with yourself about what you're trying to accomplish when you go into a bar. If you're looking for a relationship then your conduct should really be markedly different from your behavior if you're just trying to carve another notch on your condom.

Of course, the problem for a lot of us is that you go looking for a fast good time and end up falling in love....Again and Again like in a movie where you are cursed to keep reliving the same events of your life...over and over.

Archived