Advice needed on GG bar conduct

Coloseum

My advice is real simple, if you are on holiday and you just want to screw then go ahead and butterfly your ass off. The girls are smart enough to know and accept your intentions if you make them clear and don't bullshit about it(ie don't pretend to be Romeo when all you want to do is shag yourself rotten). There are no face issues if you are honest. Let's not forget that they go through the same routine every day with men from all nationalities. Nothing surprises them.

Don't buy into the your a boyfriend nonsense or she is your girlfriend nonsense. That's just for the guys that need the temporary "relationship" fantasy to feel good about the pay for play(usually the same guys who whine about being duped or lied to). The BG's make a huge differentiation between a boyfriend and a customer. Same as you do between a BG and a girlfriend.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, jjsushi, I've read a lot of bad advice on this board, but this is some of the worst IMO.

I frankly disagree with just about every point you made (being honest upfront is good advice though).

However, it does present the other side to the original poster, so I think he has enough information on which to base his own decision.

Arguing with you would serve no purpose as this thread has about played out, but I just can't believe what you wrote.

However, if this is the way you do things, and it works for you fine. But, I really think you are in the vast minority on this one. Chok dee. smile.gif

Sarisin writes:

"Either you want to snag a girlfriend, or you want to butterfly and bonk your brains out. The guys who end up straddling the fence and trying to do both often end up doing a shitty job of each."

JJsushi writes:

"My advice is real simple, if you are on holiday and you just want to screw then go ahead and butterfly your ass off. The girls are smart enough to know and accept your intentions if you make them clear and don't bullshit about it(ie don't pretend to be Romeo when all you want to do is shag yourself rotten). "

"Sorry, jjsushi, I've read a lot of bad advice on this board, but this is some of the worst IMO. "

I frankly disagree with just about every point you made (being honest upfront is good advice though)."

Exactly what do you disagree with? Basically the advice is still the same. The pimary diference between us is that your telling the poster that he has already screwed up and should move on. I am telling him he should suck it up admit to the chick he want s to butterfly and get over the whole "face" thing. Now the other women may not care too much about him after the event but he has nothing to lose. He may or may not succeed with his plan. I also think that if the baht is right he can ease away some of the loss of "face" that he is so concerned about. he is on holiday and none of these women are his gilfriend so exactly what is the problem? Your assuming that he is kryptonite now, I think that he may still be able to accomplish his goals but will probably be treated in an indifferent manner.

"However, if this is the way you do things, and it works for you fine. But, I really think you are in the vast minority on this one. Chok dee. "

My friend, I never strive to be part of the majority!

Chok dee krup.

Colosuem,

IMHO You should take two girls the next time your in. I do this sometimes to show the original girl that I'm just a big butterfly and that there's nothing wrong with her. If you take just one she might lose face but if you take 2 or her and another what's the harm. What does everyone think about that...?

I hit the bar in a similar way as you do. I just take 2 girls on my first Bar fine if I like several girls. This cuts right to how the girls should look at me in the bar. This shows I'm a butterfly. I'm there to have a good time. I buy several lady drinks for different ladies and enjoy the results.

SkiBum you hit it right on the button.

That's exactly what I did. I showed up with a lady from a

DIFFERENT bar. I bought LD's for a few more ladies,

I then BF'd one more lady and everyone is happy.

Thanks guys for your help.

Coloseum,

Congrats on pulling that off, but bringing a girl from a different bar into a bar where you recently barfined a girl usually isn't the best idea, unless you are already a well established butterfly.

I still remember the look on one girls face when I entered a bar in Pattaya. She saw me and ran to jump in my arms and then saw that I had brought a girl in with me. Man, if looks could kill! Big loss of face for her with the her friends in the bar.

Even though I am a huge butterfly, I try hard to avoid bars where I have a regular when I am barhopping with another girl. Midnite Bar is an exception for me, because every girl there knows all about me!

Ranger

I agree. I've done this a couple of times with mixed results. Girl you're bringing in may have some 'bad blood' issues with a girl working at the bar your walking into. The 3 major entertainment centers can be very small places sometimes.

Hi DB,

Nobody said that this 'you big butterfly' shit made any sense, whatsoever. B/G's are the biggest butterflies of all time. But.....as stupid as it is, I really do believe it is a situation that exists. I think they really do lose face over stuff I'll NEVER understand.

I learned, with my very limited knowledge, that it's just easier to accept, than challange.

My gut feeling is to just ignore it as a stupid BS, but with my very limited time there, having to deal with it is a total waste of time. And time is the most precious of all commodities while I'm there. So little of it, yet sooo much to accomplish. smile.gif

Archived