these girls are quite rich!!

yeah plenty are here in California, but You better have plenty of scratch, if you think you are going to get them.

Because once they are "Californiaized" you can forget it.

troydeere

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In support to what KS is saying:

My (ex bg) gf could make 12-25K per month. In August last year she even went to do day work at a factory for 240Bht a day.

Her bar salary after all the fines was 2-4K, never more.

I met more than 10 of her (then) friends, they were all on similar income.

Two of them had falang supporters with 10 and 20K per month.

However, one out of about 80 girls in the bar was making, as per my gf's story, in excess of 100K. She was (and still is) a star there, even for the bar management. She never gets fined for being late or not turning up. But, she is 1 in 80.

Now that you guys have pointed out how much money these girls make, it all makes sense to me. I always wondered why the ladies never wanted nor asked me for money. Everytime their response was "you no pay". Hell I guess I should have been charging them!

"I always wondered why the ladies never wanted nor asked me for money. Everytime their response was 'you no pay'. Hell I guess I should have been charging them!"

tongue.gif Someone tar and feather this man. Please.

I'm sure you heard that bone before but I'll say it again:

do not believe everything you hear from someone,and especially not from a BG.

Anyway pimp wouldn't be such a bad job if the pimp didn't need to hang out with his girls.I can imagine that owner of a MP or gogo would be cool,leaving the manager do the boresome job

In reply to:

I'm told that Cambodia has all the tin-roof, dirt-floor action you can handle for a few US dollars ...

LM(Pommie)AO ! Yes, I can hear that roofing iron rattling from here wink.gif.

"If this shanty town's a-rocking , don't come a-knocking"

And if the girls are the equivalent of Appalchian pink-eyed cousin fuckers do you think i could get one to shoot a gun into the near-distance and up from the ground will come a-bubbling crude ? smile.gif

artiew,

"Any 'career' with a shelf life of about 10 years (often less) and a high risk of contracting HIV isnt likely to appeal to the majority of us."

Sounds like a professional athlete, the particular risk you specify depending on how good the athlete is at dealing with 'groupies'.

Other risks a prostitute faces - drink, drugs, and gambling - are also faced by atheletes. And by more than a few celebrities in other segments of the entertainment world.

But then - aren't the bars just another segment of the entertainment world?

Regards, JEff

Archived