these girls are quite rich!!

I think your post, as inocuous as it is (ie. making sense), says it all for me. If the job was really a career or simple choice as many think on this board, then we should find what you say is true in the great majority, making a choice, setting career goals, just simply looking ahead. But this kind of trade has a grinding logic of its own, that embroils girls (some farangs too) a bit deeper than a simple so-so job could do in the west. Involving body and soul as it is, few deal with it as a simple money-making proposition, even if it looks like it on the surface.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can only speak from my own experience - having frequented Nana, Patpong, Soi Cowboy over a period of 7 years, most of them fall to Thai boyfriends and subsequent pregnancy or drug addiction or even general wear and tear.

Lots just go away and never come back. The ones that do, usually lose their sparkle (for me, anyway). What was once fresh and special becomes jaded and overtaken as younger new stars move on to the scene.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

i've only been going for 2 years,but the ones i have known all that time have stayed the same.

o.k. i have a few regulars,and i often turn up unexpectantly at their room and i see no evidence of a man.

not to say there isn't one in another part of LOS.

i know ya bah is a problem,but again i have not seen any evidence amongst my friends,but does not mean they are innocent in this matter.

i know many girls who come and go,work for a while,go home and when they need money,return.

i have found them their attitude/looks etc the same every time they arrive back.

o.k.,not all the girls are like this and maybe i'm a little naive but this is why i keep friendly with them.

and every trip i am invited to see them and then to take their friends/sisters home with me.

would post a report about 2 girls,but i know certain people would flame me.

people might be disgusted by my story,but then again,some might be a bit jealous.

not my choice,only my decision,just a suggestion made to me by 2 thai girls.

but either way,i will not tell,except to certain people who get my posts in private.

would post a report about 2 girls,but i know certain people would flame me.

people might be disgusted by my story,but then again,some might be a bit jealous

Sayjann,

I'd like to read your report. Don't care too much about people flaming you. As you said already, it's often a matter of jealousy.

post is available,but not on open forum.

don't care too much about people flamimg you'

if you had seen a few of the posts i have received in the past,you would understand my reasons for not posting.

story is available for those who want to read it,you know my e-mail.

Guest lazyphil

<<fuck it i thought,she's here now,i might as well do the deed(was this a bad thing on my part?)>>

A comment you made on after taking a 17 year old to your room, you leave yourself wide open for flaming. If authorities are monitoring forums about los and read your post at random and nothing else, they might think this forum is frequented by a bunch of pedos, correct?

and every trip i am invited to see them and then to take their friends/sisters home with me.

------------------------

I sincerely hope that they sometimes see you as a friend rather than a friendly customer, seems all your contacts have to do with hitting the sack at some point.

Guest lazyphil

We meet again on this subject. Why do we end up locking horns on this subject?

I guess people might see me as self righteous on this subject. However I take a dim veiw of underage sex. Its wrong and does'nt help farang image in los. Holy shit are there not enough older women in los to go around?

I don't know if having sex with a 17 year old makes you a pedo. Can anyone enlighten us?

Archived