these girls are quite rich!!

I agree. Plenty of asian ladies here in California. And many, many that are better looking than most of the bar girls. In fact, you wouldn't look twice at most of the bg's if they were here.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chongnoi,

Please feel free to fill us in on the details of these 'Amerasian' lovelies that are obviously bonking good-looking guys like yourself for next to nothing. In some cases, its just dinner and a movie ...

Let me guess - all night for < $US25, right ? No hassles from the cops, no STDs, no 'Christ, I'm hot!' attitude even though they are stunners. No, they just want your 13 inches of manhood, a bucket of KY and a bottle of JD.

Goatscrot and yourself dont need the LOS - you have Disneyland. As jjsushi said, ROFLMAO.

Goatscot's opinion may be a bit strongly worded, but I mostly agree with him. The above average bargirl can make in a week (or a couple of good days) what the average university graduate will make in a month. What they do with all that money is another story. Most of the girls I know are almost always broke because they spend it as soon as they get it. Many are the sole support for the whole family back in Issan as well. I did know one very popular girl in Pattaya that saved some money and bought some land in Udon and had plans to save to build a house next and retire from the business. I think girls with this kind of long term plan are few and far between though.

Ranger

"Please feel free to fill us in on the details of these 'Amerasian' lovelies that are obviously bonking good-looking guys like yourself for next to nothing. In some cases, its just dinner and a movie "

Ah...a funny thread!Actually from my experience if you alternate properly screwing,flattering and bashing,some of those girls will even financiallysupport you.

I strongly agree with the simian allusion made before and pretty much the whole post

Khun Sanuk, i was surprised by your figures....at least for a stunner, or one who could speak a decent amount of english and has an outgoing personality, i would have bumped up the figure to 15-20 times a month.....at any rate, the girls mostly do not save because of what they have been culturally and religiously taught.....i have a friend who makes pretty decent money each month, but she probably gives half of it to her brother, who is living in Bangkok without work....not to mention the percentage that she happily donates to her family. She spends a lot of cash on provocative clothing, and in the end there isn't a huge amount leftover.....

On my last visit to Pattaya I met a real stunner. At dinner that night the two ladies and I talked about this very subject. It was brought up as I discussed places I've been around the world. This girl had been taken all over Asia and even had a bf from Kiwi-land sending her money. She had plans to start at a massage joint in a few days...the dancing at the gogo was getting hard for her legs she said. This girl told me she averaged 1 to 3 guys a day and worked 6 days a week. She would ST 2 gentlemen most nights and sometimes LT if she had no BF to go home too. She charged 1000 to 1500 st and more for LT. However, this is nothing compared to being a stunner at a massage joint. She had worked in several along second road and would average 6 guys a day. I asked what percentage of income she actually made from this arrangement? This gets interesting!

At the gogo if the BF is 500 she gets 100 if 600 she gets 200. At the massage joints...She has to kick back 200 baht for any ST at club and gets none of the Massage buy in. She told me that a lot of guys would just forget about the massage and go right for extras...after 30 to 40 minutes she would be out in the fish tank again, thus allowing an average of 6 guys.

These figures are for a good-looking girl not the average girl:

So as a gogo girl from customers one could make an average of 2500 (1000st and 1500 Lt) a dayx6 days =15000 per week add this to salary, tips, drinks minus fines and we get around 68000 baht a month...not bad. What if each girl has 6 months of solid income and the other 6 months are a flop...she still makes around 400,000 a year

The massage girl lands 5 guys a day at say 1000 st minus club payback plus salary and we get around 4200 a day. 4200x6=25200 a week...these girls only need 3 average weeks to make a bundle.

With all the punters in Pattaya and money flowing through this place a good-looking girl can reach these numbers. Maybe this explains a pimp I met one night on Soi 2 and the stack of 1000 baht notes he had. Sounds like a good idea. I'll put together a group of lookers and live like a rock star on Farang dollars. Thus, 4 stunners x 2500=10,000 x 6 days=60,000 per week 60,000 x 4 =240,000 a month.

My new career goal is to be a pimp in LOS

Hi,

"Khun Sanuk, i was surprised by your figures....at least for a stunner, or one who could speak a decent amount of english and has an outgoing personality, i would have bumped up the figure to 15-20 times a month"

Most stunners likely make more than this, but for every stunner that does so, there are 2, 3, 4 average (or less) looking girls that make nowhere near this amount.

I bet the average income in the US (for instance) isn't 100K $ a year either, but there are plenty of guys making that.

Sanuk!

From this week's Kat's Window, in which she interviews a BKK prostitute, who reports, "

I send money home to my family whenever I have it. I usually don't make more than 10,000 baht (US$222) a month. You hear about men buying Thai prostitutes gold and cell phones and giving them lots of money but it hasn't happened to me yet. A customer took me to the eye doctor once."

One data point seems worth more than dozens of baseless conjectures.

Khun Pad Thai

I know this is getting tired, and we have no way of gathering solid, unequivocal data to prove or disprove the original statement (that prostitutes in Thailand actually have a lot of money, particularly by local standards).

I can only return to what I said earlier : regardless of how much they make, how many of us would swap places with them when you look at the risks they are taking ?

Any 'career' with a shelf life of about 10 years (often less) and a high risk of contracting HIV isnt likely to appeal to the majority of us.

One of the other questions raised in the earlier post was 'are we paying them too much ?', the inference being that their lack of education would normally see them earning a lot less money in another job. As I said in another post, if you do not want to negotiate with Thai girls, I'm told that Cambodia has all the tin-roof, dirt-floor action you can handle for a few US dollars ...

Archived