these girls are quite rich!!

ok a girl makes 1000 baht ST, she does 2 tricks a night.

2x7 =14 x 4 =56.000 plus LD, plus salary..can make around

100.000 a month right..if not double that or some will triple it, with extra income coming farangs abroad etc...

now thats alomst 2.500.00USD amonth 100.000BHT

double it triple it..5grand a month..OH MY GOD!!!

In Thailand!..where the food is cheap, and the accomadation also..ummmmmmm

good damn what a great job! easy get to drink have fun hang out,,,

where is all the money going?..

everyone knows with 3-5Grand you can live for like 3 months down there,,these girls are making 2-10Grand a month..

I want to make one a girl friend, and she can take care of me.ahaahaha...

these girls are young and making that kind of money..wow!!!

they must make more than university graduates , 10 year vetrans in companys etc...do other thais no this???

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mysteryman,

Your point has been made several times on this board, but lets go over the risks they take to make this money :

1. HIV/AIDS

2. Violence

3. Ripoffs- cops, clients, BF's/GF's

4. HIV/AIDS

I mentioned HIV/AIDS twice - anyone want to debate the importance of this ? If they somehow survive 4 or 5 years in the bar, they have to face the reailty that they are prematurely aged by their mid-20's (not all of them, admittedly) and this means they have to work that much harder for the money. No condom ? OK. Anal ? OK Can anyone spell H-I-V ?

Alright, lets assume that one in 50 make it back to the village with a bagful of gold. Where does that leave the other 49 ? Some of the more attractive girls will end up married to Farangs, itself a rocky road. Others may migrate to jobs behind the bar, and some may even find jobs outside the bar. The majority, however, are headed for a pretty dismal future. Even if you discount my HIV claims as alarmist rhetoric, how many businesses would you imagine recruit ex bargirls ?

Where did all that money go ? A large part of it goes straight home to pay for that sick buffalo and deadbeat parents. The rest ? Just read some of the old posts regarding various Farang attempts to educate the girls on the importance of financial planning.

I'm not denying that SOME of the girls make a lot of money by local standards : I would debate the degree to which it improves their lot in life.

Seems to me most of these girls are happy when they catch a customer from time to time.

Except for stunners, 2 tricks a night, 56 tricks a month, no way dear.

If most of the ladies manage 10 tricks a month they probably have a good month.

And for those who have money, it's mostly spent the next day.

I remember a gogo girl who won a dance contest (10.000 baht), before sunrise the money was spent in the partyishe organised after the event.

While the figures you quote are most certainly plausibler, this sort of income level could not be kept up. It is sort of like saying that I will teach English at 800 baht an hour (quite plausible) and I'll do it for say 10 hours a day, 7 days a week. That would bring me in 200,000 baht + per month...and it would also send me to my grave really fast too. Keeping up that sort of earning simply over a period of time is not possible - unless a good chunk of it is donations from overseas.

Stick

How correct you are!

These girls live like rock stars...and by Thai terms they are paid like it as well.

For comparison the average Thai Uni grad is LUCKY to get 8k baht a month fresh out of school!

So whoring is damn good money!!!!!!

goatscrot said :

These girls live like rock stars

I have to believe that you are taking the piss. Did you even read any of the subsequent posts ? Your average Thai Uni grad doesnt get rogered up the kazoo by some fat Farang for the princely sum of 800-1000 baht, and their careers aren't over by the age of 28.

If your rock stars are Jimi Hendrix and Bon Scott, you may be on the right track - live fast, die young.

Hi,

100K a month? Not more than 1 in 100 girls (likely even less than that) will make this.

I would say the average GoGo girls makes about 23,000 Baht a month:

(500 low to 2,000 high) average 1,500 x 10 session per month.

Base salary - fines + tips: 8,000 Baht

And there are many, many girls that make way less than this.

Sanuk!

Archived